Search found 144 matches
- Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am
- Forum: Crossing Signal Discussion
- Topic: signals in the media
- Replies: 141
- Views: 82319
The season finale of ABC's "Wipeout" (9/15/11) had a course that featured a "Love Train". On both sides of the obstacle course had two railroad crossing signals.
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am
- Forum: Website/Forum News
- Topic: Site to close in a few days
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17449
Time and money keep me away from going out and getting stuff. I moved away from the railroad 1 1/2 years ago and haven't kept up with it. Going out just the railfan is hard with alot of my time going to my job. Also, like gedunk, I have nearly exhusted the crossings in my area. And since I dont own ...
- Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:19 am
- Forum: Grade Crossing Accidents
- Topic: Fatal Accident near Selma, CA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1943
This happened yesterday morning at around 5:45 am south of Selma, CA. http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story/Investigation-Ongoing-in-Deadly-Train-Accident/056dyEdbrEiayzmOr9A6cw.cspx This is the crossing where it took place: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=selma,+ca&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Sel...