1) Respect the decisions of admins and modertors. Even if you do not agree with our decisions, we do have the final say.
2) Use common sense and tactfulness when posting to the forum, words, images or videos.
Try not to put others down. Flame wars can start up very easily when that happens, and that very well could result in banning or suspensions.
No offbeat talk such as religion, race, and politics. We don't want to know what people voted for in the last election, so don't talk about it.
3) Some other boards don't like it when people post replies in forums that could be months or years old, and demand that they start a new post. I'm not like that. Keep all subjects in one post only. However, only post in old topics when you have something to add to it. Example: Saying "I agree" with something someone has posted, is not a valid reason.
4) On the old forum, at times there were some posts that were deleted and replaced with "..." This is not allowed anymore.
5) Members who are banned or deleted from this forum will NOT have their posts removed unless conditions warrant that the posts should be deleted. Members will no longer be able to hassle me to remove their posts if they get removed or banned.
6) Most importantly don't b*tch about something, unless you have thoughts to solve the problem.
7) Make your signature concise, in other words keep it short sweet and to the point. Image size limit is 300 x 50. YouTube videos are not allowed.