Near-Miss at Odd Xing in Tavares FL - Opinions?

Grade crossing accidents only. Non-grade crossing accidents will be moved or deleted.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Re: Near-Miss at Odd Xing in Tavares FL - Opinions?

Postby ToledoRailfan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

Well that video is down, it doesn't say if it was taken down due to a copyright claim or if it was made private or if it was deleted.

What video, the COPS video, or the original video everybody is voicing their opinion on? Your link is broken for me.

Its not broken, it was the video titled "Racist Superman".
ToledoRailfan

Postby ZachL » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:26 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

Well that video is down, it doesn't say if it was taken down due to a copyright claim or if it was made private or if it was deleted.

What video, the COPS video, or the original video everybody is voicing their opinion on? Your link is broken for me.

Looks broken to me. :huh:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ZachL

Postby ToledoRailfan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:37 pm

ZachL wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

Looks broken to me. :huh:

I copied and pasted it from my first post about it and I remember it working fine before the video was taken down.
ToledoRailfan

Postby ToledoRailfan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:Sorry that i'm kinda derailing the topic here, he just uploaded this video, and i don't get it.

Here is the original video. All Jawtooth did was add a watermark ("Jawtooth Special Video!") at the start of the video and add his own outro! How the hell does he think that he can just steal someone else's content like that and act like it's his own!

ToledoRailfan

Postby ToledoRailfan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:23 am

Actually it turns out that video is creative commons, when I reed the description of Jawtooth's (reuploaded) video I didn't believe it so I went and checked the description of the original video and it turns out that it is creative commons.

I still don't see the point in reuploading it to his channel and even acting like it's his own creation though...

I'm not sure if the other videos that he reuploaded were creative commons though.
ToledoRailfan

Postby NathanFromEngland » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:38 pm

This is worth eye catching, reading his description, he claims these videos he found had a "Creative Commons License and that Reuse was allowed"
This video (Yes i've posted this in other threads) does not have a creative commons license, either he's just covering it up or i clearly do not understand on how YouTube works.
NathanFromEngland

Postby ToledoRailfan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:58 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:This is worth eye catching, reading his description, he claims these videos he found had a "Creative Commons License and that Reuse was allowed"
This video (Yes i've posted this in other threads) does not have a creative commons license, either he's just covering it up or i clearly do not understand on how YouTube works.

Is it just me, or is he being disrespectful to the victims of the several tragedies that he showed in that video. And yes, unless a video is Creative Commons or you've had permission from the creator, he can't just re upload videos like that.
ToledoRailfan

Postby LARDLOGO » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:46 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:This is worth eye catching, reading his description, he claims these videos he found had a "Creative Commons License and that Reuse was allowed"

Just watched the video. I love how he places his name over the watermarks on the videos that aren't his.
Railfanning since December 28, 2009!
LARDLOGO

Postby ToledoRailfan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 am

LARDLOGO wrote:

Just watched the video. I love how he places his name over the watermarks on the videos that aren't his.

Wouldn't surprise me if the creative commons video that he used was made without the permission of the owners of each clip.
ToledoRailfan

Postby NathanFromEngland » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Hold the phone, this time he's done it with special editing skills.

This video is for entertainment purposes only. This video was edited and put in to reverse and train horn sound from the same locomotive was added to make the train look like it was going to hit it as the car rolls over the tracks before it crosses the crossing. If it were not for the man walking in front of the camera, it would have been perfect fooling piece of video.
NathanFromEngland

PreviousNext

Return to Grade Crossing Accidents