Near-Miss at Odd Xing in Tavares FL - Opinions?

Grade crossing accidents only. Non-grade crossing accidents will be moved or deleted.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

NathanFromEngland

Re: Near-Miss at Odd Xing in Tavares FL - Opinions?

Post by NathanFromEngland » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Nascar Fan007 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am
NathanFromEngland wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:42 pm
...He just had to do it, again!
I just now unsubscribed from him because of how bad his videos have gotten. His stupid orange series is one of the reasons why I stopped watching his videos. I'm just glad he hasn't came up to Kansas City when he does tour stuff. Hopefully he doesn't come up to KC or even in my hometown, Independence MO.
tbh, i preferred his older content, then when he found people like the redneck lady or chunky monkey (I can't really be bothered if the names are incorrect) and i assume that's when his videos went downhill, Stupid Orange was ok, but just terrible compared to the original (Dane Boe, which has also became rather terrible).

I'm rather glad he didn't get involved with this Image (From the NS OCS hits a car video)

Plus, with the fact he self promotes his YouTube channel by ricing his car out with stickers n stuff, it's rather strange.
Refer to me as 'Nari' - She/They are my preferred pronouns
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:22 pm

As I said earlier in the thread, IMHO, his content started to go downhill when he started letting gates land on his head and his "stupid orange" series.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:49 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:22 pm
As I said earlier in the thread, IMHO, his content started to go downhill when he started letting gates land on his head and his "stupid orange" series.
Does a lowering to the gate seriously hurt? Most of the time i feel like the reaction is faked, putting your head under a broken gate mechanism in which the gate does down at a fast rate of speed would either give you a concussion or a skull fracture.

To be fair, i liked his videos until the whole gates to the head, fake annoying orange parody, and the whole "hey wait for me!!!" (chasing after the train on foot), and especially this new content which involves nearly getting hit by a train.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:53 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:49 pm
Does a lowering to the gate seriously hurt? Most of the time i feel like the reaction is faked, putting your head under a broken gate mechanism in which the gate does down at a fast rate of speed would either give you a concussion or a skull fracture.

To be fair, i liked his videos until the whole gates to the head, fake annoying orange parody, and the whole "hey wait for me!!!" (chasing after the train on foot), and especially this new content which involves nearly getting hit by a train.
Might be a bit of a bump, but I doubt it hurts that much. Definitely exaggerated for comedic purposes.

Also, the videos of him "nearly getting hit by a train", at least outside of the one in the OP, have all been made using editing tricks, such as reversing the footage and splicing in a train horn.

His content is like 90% gimmick these days though.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:59 pm

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:53 pm
NathanFromEngland wrote:

Might be a bit of a bump, but I doubt it hurts that much. Definitely exaggerated for comedic purposes.

Also, the videos of him "nearly getting hit by a train", at least outside of the one in the OP, have all been made using editing tricks, such as reversing the footage and splicing in a train horn.

Huh, seems he recently did another one of those gate meets head videos!

Also, i have no idea of what this video really is.

EDIT: So he decides to either get scammed accidentally or deliberately, then has a good idea for a video for it.

Also interesting how he changed his upload schedule, used to be every day (IIRC?) and now he uploads twice a week.
Nascar Fan007

Post by Nascar Fan007 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:41 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:59 pm
NathanFromEngland wrote:

EDIT: So he decides to either get scammed accidentally or deliberately, then has a good idea for a video for it.

Also interesting how he changed his upload schedule, used to be every day (IIRC?) and now he uploads twice a week.
Don't get me started on those gate meets head videos of his. I used to think they was funny when I was little (this was back when his videos were still good, but slowly getting bad) but when he kept doing it after video after video, I got to the point where I got tired of watching it. Also, what was the deal that happened with him and dragonmaster? I heard something about dragonmaster stealing a crossing signal that he and Milleniumforce have saved from being scrapped when CSX was doing their crossing replacements.
Proud owner of a safetran mechanical bell and Griswold mechanical bell along with a pair of safetran 12x20 lights and a 8 inch light. Been a fan of trains since I was little. Main place I railfan on, The Sedalia Sub.
Nascar Fan007

Post by Nascar Fan007 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:52 pm

BUMP! Here we go again with his stupid antics. I recently found a video of him "accusing" Virtual Railfan for cutting down a tree when in reality CSX cut it down.
Proud owner of a safetran mechanical bell and Griswold mechanical bell along with a pair of safetran 12x20 lights and a 8 inch light. Been a fan of trains since I was little. Main place I railfan on, The Sedalia Sub.
UnionPacific4Life

Post by UnionPacific4Life » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Nascar Fan007 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:52 pm
BUMP! Here we go again with his stupid antics. I recently found a video of him "accusing" Virtual Railfan for cutting down a tree when in reality CSX cut it down.
:ROFL: Bruh moment. VRF doesn’t even have the authority to cut down trees.

:LOL3:
Proud owner of a Safetran 3rd Gen M-Bell, a GS Type 2 bell, a dead GS type 1 bell, a WRRS M-bell, and a US&S H-2 searchlight signal.
Why does everyone copy my signature?

OG signal collection signature, I think. :LOL2:
UnionPacific4Life

Post by UnionPacific4Life » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Nascar Fan007 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:41 pm
NathanFromEngland wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:59 pm
NathanFromEngland wrote:

Don't get me started on those gate meets head videos of his. I used to think they was funny when I was little (this was back when his videos were still good, but slowly getting bad) but when he kept doing it after video after video, I got to the point where I got tired of watching it. Also, what was the deal that happened with him and dragonmaster? I heard something about dragonmaster stealing a crossing signal that he and Milleniumforce have saved from being scrapped when CSX was doing their crossing replacements.
Sorry for the late bump, but from my point of view, and his track record, Milleniumforce probably was being p :Censored: :Censored: pyhead and dragonmaster retailiated...
Proud owner of a Safetran 3rd Gen M-Bell, a GS Type 2 bell, a dead GS type 1 bell, a WRRS M-bell, and a US&S H-2 searchlight signal.
Why does everyone copy my signature?

OG signal collection signature, I think. :LOL2: