Shows you what people would pay for Bells.

Talk about crossing signal lights, bells, and gates here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ES44AH

Shows you what people would pay for Bells.

Post by ES44AH » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

General Signals Electronic Crossing Bell:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELECTRONIC-RAIL ... 565wt_1396

I would have stopped bidding after $50.00. Whoever got stuck with this, really wanted that bell.
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Re: Shows you what people would pay for Bells.

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:07 pm

You must be looking at another bell, because I found another one at a $33. Bidding is high though, but if you get it, good luck...

Here's the link to the bell: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELECTRONIC-RAIL ... 8583780911
ES44AH

Post by ES44AH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Yah, that is the one that may not work. I would definitely not bid on that. And I was not tryin to buy and e-bells. I have no desire for e-bells.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am

ES44AH wrote:Yah, that is the one that may not work. I would definitely not bid on that. And I was not tryin to buy and e-bells. I have no desire for e-bells.
You should get rid of your signature, you type worse than a hick. :LOL3:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
ES44AH

Post by ES44AH » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 am

KLM92 wrote:
ES44AH wrote:I have no desire for e-bells.
Apparently you do have some "desire" for electronic bells. After all two-thirds of your bell collection is comprised of electronic bells. If you really wanted that bell you could always trade another nice rare C&O N-2 Dwarf for a crappy piece of PVC pipe that is full of mud from the bottom of a dumpster (dumbass). Have fun and don't strain yourself too hard trying to think of something to reply. :TUP1:
Yah, I should have been correct on my statement. And I did not ever want to have the US&S N-2, I would rather it go to someone who will actually restore it and have fun with it, I would never have any time to restore it, nor did I have any "desire" to. And there actually not rare out here considering I live on the ex. C&O and I could get a hold of one whenever I wanted to. *In fact if I wanted it back I could get it back*