Shelton Road, Madison, AL

Post videos from railroad crossings here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Shelton Road, Madison, AL

Postby freebrickproductions » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:57 pm

One of the gate lights has come off of the gate. You can see it hanging below the gate when the gate fully lowers.

This crossing is in a quiet zone.

Signal on the left: Safetran Gate Mechanism, 2 pairs 12x20 inch Safetran lights, and a Safetran Type 3 E-bell.
Signal on the left: Safetran Gate Mechanism, 2 pairs 12x20 inch Safetran lights, and a Safetran Type 3 E-bell.
There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Re: Shelton Road, Madison, AL

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Got another video of the crossing today:

It seems I didn't post the video I got of this crossing in 2014. Huh. :Mellow:
There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:00 am

Recorded the crossing again yesterday. It appears that the bell on the right-hand signal has developed some issues:

freebrickproductions

Postby NathanFromEngland » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 am

freebrickproductions wrote:Recorded the crossing again yesterday. It appears that the bell on the right-hand signal has developed some issues:

Probably just a partially-blown speaker, did you call it in to NS, or is not that big of a problem.
NathanFromEngland

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:07 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:Recorded the crossing again yesterday. It appears that the bell on the right-hand signal has developed some issues:

Probably just a partially-blown speaker, did you call it in to NS, or is not that big of a problem.

Didn't call it in to NS, as there's another working bell still, which seems to be NS's attitude around here when it comes to crossings with two bells.

freebrickproductions

Postby freebrickproductions » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:38 am

No changes to this crossing since I was last here:

freebrickproductions

Postby AmtrakProd » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 am

freebrickproductions wrote:Got another video of the crossing today:

It seems I didn't post the video I got of this crossing in 2014. Huh. :Mellow:

Wow! Conrail HU!
AmtrakProd

Return to Crossing Videos