Holmes Avenue #1, Huntsville, AL

Post videos from railroad crossings here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Re: Holmes Avenue #1, Huntsville, AL

Postby freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Got both sides of the crossing recorded today with some snow! Quite a contrast to the sunny summer shot that I got when I last recorded this crossing:

There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby freebrickproductions » Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 pm

There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby freebrickproductions » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Well, as of 9-15-18, the gate arms and gate lights at this crossing have been replaced:

The shoulder signals now have NEG gate lights while the median signals have RECO gate lights, all of which are incandescent.

freebrickproductions

Previous

Return to Crossing Videos