Airport Road, Gallatin, Tennessee

Post videos from railroad crossings here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Ethan the Railfanner

Airport Road, Gallatin, Tennessee

Post by Ethan the Railfanner » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:38 am

Gated Signal on the left: 2 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs, A US&S Model 75 Gate Mechanism, NEG Gatelights, and a dying Modern Industries Mechanical Bell.

Gateless Signal on the left: 2 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs and a Modern Industreis Mechanical Bell

Gateless Signal on the right: 1.5 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs and 1 Safetran 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED.

Gated Signal on the near right: 3 Pairs of WCH 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs, A WCH Gate Mechanism, and NEG Gatelights

Gated Signal on the far right: 1 Modern Industries 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED, 1 Safetran 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED, A US&S Model 75 Gate Mechanism, and NEG Gatelights

For close up pics of this crossing, go here: http://www.rxrsignals.com/Tennessee/Gallatin/Airport/
Ethan the Railfanner; The main railroad crossing photographer of Southeast United States.

If you have any crossing photos that you would like for submissions:
DM me on the forum
DM me on Discord (ethantherailfanner)
Ethan the Railfanner

Re: Airport Road, Gallatin, Tennessee

Post by Ethan the Railfanner » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:49 pm

No changes reported, but the gated signal on the far right actually has RECO LED gatelights instead of NEG.

The MI mechanical bell on the left gated signal was just about dead.

Gated Signal on the left: 2 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs, a US&S Model 75 Gate Mechanism, NEG Gatelights, and an almost-dead Modern Industries Mechanical Bell

Gateless signal on the left: 2 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights and a Modern Industries Mechanical Bell

Gateless Signal on the right: 1.5 Pairs of Modern Industries 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs and 1 Safetran 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED.

Gated Signal on the near right: 3 Pairs of WCH 12x24 Lights with Harmon Fading LEDs, a WCH Gate Mechanism, and NEG Gatelights

Gated Signal on the far right: 1 Modern Industries 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED, 1 Safetran 12x24 Light with Harmon Fading LED, a US&S Model 75 Gate Mechanism, and RECO LED Gatelights.
Ethan the Railfanner; The main railroad crossing photographer of Southeast United States.

If you have any crossing photos that you would like for submissions:
DM me on the forum
DM me on Discord (ethantherailfanner)