Tate Lane, Mt. Juliet, TN

Post videos from railroad crossings here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

Tate Lane, Mt. Juliet, TN

Post by freebrickproductions » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:01 am

*originally recorded on 12-31-18*

Signal on the left: 2 pairs of Safetran 12x20 inch lights with Dialight Ball LEDs, a General Signals Type 3 electronic bell, a Safetran gate mechanism, a 4 inch NEG LED gate light, and 2 7 inch NEG LED gate lights.
Signal on the right: 2 pairs of Safetran 12x20 inch lights with Dialight Ball LEDs, a Safetran Type 2 electronic bell, a Safetran gate mechanism, a 4 inch NEG LED gate light, and 2 7 inch NEG LED gate lights.

This is another typical crossing for the NERR mainline, featuring some NERR signals installed in the early to mid 2000s. One of the bells here has also been replaced, along with some of the original 7 inch gate lights. Fortunately, only two of the gate lights were replaced, meaning that the crossing still retains four of its original 7 inch gate lights (though with an LED upgrade, of course)! This crossing was also the last crossing on the NERR I ever recorded. There were two more crossings in Lebanon that I wanted to record (as they still have 7 inch gate lights), but at least I only had those two and not any more!

This crossing is in a quiet zone. Trains are not allowed to blow their horns at this crossing.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.