April 2018 Photo of the Month

No prizes here for the best picture. Just bragging rights. Crossing signal photos allowed only.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby Swedish Crossings » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Submissions runs until April 24th and poll starts 25th of April
"Trains are the way to travel"
User avatar
Swedish Crossings
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:48 pm
Location: Ljungskile, Bohuslän, Sweden

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby ZachL » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:08 pm

It's not even April. :Confused:

Why can't you guys just start these when they are supposed to (say...the beginning of the month), just like how they used to back in the day. :Mellow:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby Swedish Crossings » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:26 pm

ZachL wrote:It's not even April. :Confused:

Why can't you guys just start these when they are supposed to (say...the beginning of the month), just like how they used to back in the day. :Mellow:



Thought submissions could start because the old submissions ended.
"Trains are the way to travel"
User avatar
Swedish Crossings
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:48 pm
Location: Ljungskile, Bohuslän, Sweden

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby ZachL » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Swedish Crossings wrote:
ZachL wrote:It's not even April. :Confused:

Why can't you guys just start these when they are supposed to (say...the beginning of the month), just like how they used to back in the day. :Mellow:



Thought submissions could start because the old submissions ended.

Submissions end because voting begins...
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby Ethan the Railfanner » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Here's a classic 1980s CSX Install, Old WCH 12x24 Lights, WCH Gate Mechanisms, RECO Gatelights, and a 1st Generation WCH Mechanical Bell. By the way, both bases of the crossings are WCH. Location is Farmington Road near Miamisburg, Ohio

Image
User avatar
Ethan the Railfanner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:22 pm
Location: Hendersonville, Tennessee

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby NathanFromEngland » Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 am

We need to REALLY start the poll!
User avatar
NathanFromEngland
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: Croxteth, England.

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby ToledoRailfan » Wed May 02, 2018 1:31 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:We need to REALLY start the poll!


But there are so many submissions to choose from! I don't know if I can pick a favorite!
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: April 2018 Photo of the Month

Postby NathanFromEngland » Wed May 02, 2018 1:41 am

ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:We need to REALLY start the poll!


But there are so many submissions to choose from! I don't know if I can pick a favorite!


Oh wait...
There isn't enough submissions! :Doh:
User avatar
NathanFromEngland
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: Croxteth, England.


Return to Photo Of The Month

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest