April Photo of the Month

No prizes here for the best picture. Just bragging rights. Crossing signal photos allowed only.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

April Photo of the Month

illinoistrains
13%
SouthernPacificLines
25%
TRAINMANKIGHT
38%
PaulSP
13%
weatherdan882002
No votes
SantaFebuff
No votes
AndyWS
13%
phil-tronics
No votes

Total votes: 8
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: April Photo of the Month

Post by TrainmanKight » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

SantaFebuff wrote:I thought CSX dispatched it...? Well, it would make sense for IHB to dispatch it too. They do completely own the second crossing. (2 track)

However, the 7 track crossing had CSX DOT information posted, and I do believe half the crossing track is owned by CSX. (CN owns another double mainline over the crossing)

Cheers,
Joshua
IHB DISPATCHES IT LAST I HEARD
csx Maintains the one crossing
I sure stuff changes in 5 years thou so study it
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: April Photo of the Month

Post by TrainmanKight » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Photo of the month CLOSED early
I WON WAHOO :Closed1:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight