Trade, full size crossing signal for MTC park size one

This section is for anyone who has anything crossing signal related to buy, sell, or trade. Wayside signals are not allowed here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

artfull dodger

Trade, full size crossing signal for MTC park size one

Post by artfull dodger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:15 am

I have a complete crossing signal off the Monon division of the CSX. Matching Modern Industries spyder, 8' lights(one is missing the glare shield), WRRS mechanical bell, pole with base. Just to large for our small yard. Looking for one of the MTC amusement park signals to replace it. I do have a proper flasher relay for my signal that I could include providing the MTC has a flasher system with it. I did nothing to them but put them up for awhile in our yard. I liked the railroad fresh/run down look of the old lights just as they were. Needs 1 alum sun visor/glare shield replaced, good lenses, mirrors and bulbs. I am in Kokomo, Indiana. Thanks. Mike
This pic was taken before I was able to get the bell back on top of the mast. The set up is currently taken down and ready for pickup.

Silly NT's...I have Asperger's Syndrome!
NathanFromEngland

Re: Trade, full size crossing signal for MTC park size one

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 am

artfull dodger wrote:I have a complete crossing signal off the Monon division of the CSX. Matching Modern Industries spyder, 8' lights(one is missing the glare shield), WRRS mechanical bell, pole with base. Just to large for our small yard. Looking for one of the MTC amusement park signals to replace it. I do have a proper flasher relay for my signal that I could include providing the MTC has a flasher system with it. I did nothing to them but put them up for awhile in our yard. I liked the railroad fresh/run down look of the old lights just as they were. Needs 1 alum sun visor/glare shield replaced, good lenses, mirrors and bulbs. I am in Kokomo, Indiana. Thanks. Mike
This pic was taken before I was able to get the bell back on top of the mast. The set up is currently taken down and ready for pickup.

I don't see your face around here often, welcome back. :Wink:
artfull dodger

Post by artfull dodger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:19 am

Thanks Nathan, btw, these came from just north of Linden, Indiana from what I was told. Mike
artfull dodger

Post by artfull dodger » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am

Price drop to $650 obo picked up here at my place in Kokomo. Found my miniature one, need these off to a new home asap. They are taken down, taken apart and ready to be picked up. I did come up with a replacement sun visor to replace the missing one.
UnionPacific4Life

Post by UnionPacific4Life » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:50 pm

artfull dodger wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am
Price drop to $650 obo picked up here at my place in Kokomo. Found my miniature one, need these off to a new home asap. They are taken down, taken apart and ready to be picked up. I did come up with a replacement sun visor to replace the missing one.
Is the offer still on the table? I may consider it...

How much for the lights and bell?
Proud owner of a Safetran 3rd Gen M-Bell, a GS Type 2 bell, a dead GS type 1 bell, a WRRS M-bell, and a US&S H-2 searchlight signal.
Why does everyone copy my signature?

OG signal collection signature, I think. :LOL2:
artfull dodger

Post by artfull dodger » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:04 pm

I forgot this ad was still up, long since sold and I bought this reproduction of the MTC crossing signal. Even has the bell on top, its just hidden in the tree. Mike

UnionPacific4Life

Post by UnionPacific4Life » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:44 pm

artfull dodger wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:04 pm
I forgot this ad was still up, long since sold and I bought this reproduction of the MTC crossing signal. Even has the bell on top, its just hidden in the tree. Mike

ok. oh well. I’ll just have to get signal parts somewhere else
Proud owner of a Safetran 3rd Gen M-Bell, a GS Type 2 bell, a dead GS type 1 bell, a WRRS M-bell, and a US&S H-2 searchlight signal.
Why does everyone copy my signature?

OG signal collection signature, I think. :LOL2: