Google Street View

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Re: Google Street View

Postby ToledoRailfan » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 pm

User avatar
ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Google Street View

Postby ZachL » Mon May 21, 2018 10:04 pm


Didn't you hear? GSV cars had the ability to jump onto other vehicles like that! :LOL3:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: Google Street View

Postby ToledoRailfan » Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Canadian looking crosswalk signals in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1488605 ... 6656?hl=en

Had some interesting old masts in the past as that intersection.
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1487493 ... 1664?hl=en
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1487493 ... 1664?hl=en
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Google Street View

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:Canadian looking crosswalk signals in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1488605 ... 6656?hl=en

A lot of places up in the NE US like to use single-section 12 inch pedestrian signals, though I'm not sure why. Not many places outside of that region do the same thing, but Chattanooga, TN, has a lot of them in service (along with Detroit, MI and Fayetteville, TN, along with a few other Tennessee towns, IIRC).
There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Google Street View

Postby ZachL » Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:Canadian looking crosswalk signals in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.1488605 ... 6656?hl=en

A lot of places up in the NE US like to use single-section 12 inch pedestrian signals, though I'm not sure why. Not many places outside of that region do the same thing, but Chattanooga, TN, has a lot of them in service (along with Detroit, MI and Fayetteville, TN, along with a few other Tennessee towns, IIRC).

Surprisingly enough, there are some in Florida too. Specifically, in Ft. Lauderdale:
https://www.google.com/maps/@26.135796, ... 6656?hl=en
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: Google Street View

Postby freebrickproductions » Wed May 23, 2018 12:42 pm

The original ending of the Massachusetts Turnpike:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3497407 ... 328!8i1664
There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Google Street View

Postby NathanFromEngland » Wed May 23, 2018 2:48 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:The original ending of the Massachusetts Turnpike:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3497407 ... 328!8i1664


Why is it closed?
User avatar
NathanFromEngland
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: West Derby, Merseyside, England.

Re: Google Street View

Postby ZachL » Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:The original ending of the Massachusetts Turnpike:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3497407 ... 328!8i1664


Why is it closed?

Because it's been expanded.......
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 2402
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: Google Street View

Postby ToledoRailfan » Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Google Streetview captured The Great American Eclipse in Maryland Heights, Missouri! :Clap:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.717317, ... 6?hl=en-US
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.717317, ... 6?hl=en-US
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: Google Street View

Postby NathanFromEngland » Fri May 25, 2018 2:08 am

User avatar
NathanFromEngland
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 pm
Location: West Derby, Merseyside, England.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron