Kid jumps on top of a moving train!

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Kid jumps on top of a moving train!

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Yes!
ToledoRailfan

Re: Kid jumps on top of a moving train!

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 pm

TrickyMario7654

Post by TrickyMario7654 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:55 pm

And I thought train surfers in Melbourne were bad enough.
Last edited by TrickyMario7654 on Sun May 14, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Wow... although it is stupid, it's pretty cool to see someone do that. :Grin:
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:38 am

An actual topic in this category. :Smile:
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sun May 14, 2017 11:44 am

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:An actual topic in this category. :Smile:
What? :Confused:
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sun May 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Its actually pretty dangerous to do that, if your gonna train surf. You gotta have a lot of skill.

I remember watching this video of this kid surfing on the side of a boxcar while his friend recorded. Then he hit something and he fell off, couldn't tell if he died or survived.

In the UK, there is live electric rail. Basically, if you gonna surf to the side. Don't do it as you may touch the live rail and electrocute yourself.
Refer to me as 'Nari' - She/They are my preferred pronouns
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sun May 14, 2017 4:25 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:Its actually pretty dangerous to do that, if your gonna train surf. You gotta have a lot of skill.

I remember watching this video of this kid surfing on the side of a boxcar while his friend recorded. Then he hit something and he fell off, couldn't tell if he died or survived.

In the UK, there is live electric rail. Basically, if you gonna surf to the side. Don't do it as you may touch the live rail and electrocute yourself.
I saw this one video on Facebook where this guy was train surfing on a coal train in New York and once he was caught by the police, he almost stepped on the third rail and the officer was telling him not to.
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Sun May 14, 2017 7:48 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:Its actually pretty dangerous to do that, if your gonna train surf. You gotta have a lot of skill.

I saw this one video on Facebook where this guy was train surfing on a coal train in New York and once he was caught by the police, he almost stepped on the third rail and the officer was telling him not to.
He could have died when he was surfing on the train, he also could have died when he stepped on the third rail. :Eeeeek:
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sun May 14, 2017 8:15 pm

nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

He could have died when he was surfing on the train, he also could have died when he stepped on the third rail. :Eeeeek:
I managed to find the video on Youtube. Although I wouldn't say that the kid that jumped off of the bridge is doing the same thing as this guy, not that I support either of them though.

Speaking of the kid who jumped off of the bridge......