Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes emergency heart surgery.

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

NathanFromEngland

Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes emergency heart surgery.

Post by NathanFromEngland » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Anyone who knows good ol' Arnie from The Terminator has undergone emergency heart surgery, thankfully. He is in a stable condition. Get well soon Arnie! :Smile:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Holywood star and former California governor, has reportedly undergone emergency open-heart surgery.

The operation lasted several hours and came after he was getting a catheter valve replaced on Thursday, according to the celebrity website TMZ.

He was in a stable condition after attending the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, a representative confirmed.

It is not the first time the 70-year-old has undergone heart surgery. In 1997 he had an aortic valve replaced.

At the time Mr Schwarzenegger said: “I've never felt sick or had any symptoms at all, but I knew I'd have to take care of this condition sooner or later.

“I said to the doctors, 'Let's do it now, while I'm young and healthy.' They agreed this was the way to go."

Mr Schwarzenegger has admitted to using steroids in the past when he was a competitive bodybuilder before launching an acting career.

He went on to star in a string of popular action films including the Terminator series, Conan the Barbarian, Predator and Total Recall.

Mr Schwarzenegger, a Republican, then entered politics and served as California governor between 2003 to 2011.

He has been a regular critic of Donald Trump, the US president, and just a few days ago voiced concerns about the state of the Republican Party.

“The party has decreased and now has only a 26 percent popularity overall, so it is dying and I see it like the Titanic,” he told CNN.

“The only thing is that we don’t have to go under completely. We don’t have to wait for that moment. "Let’s change and let’s go and be more open and go back to this kind of like big tent idea of Ronald Reagan.”

A representative for Mr Schwartzenegger confirmed that the heart surgery took place, and thanked the staff at the Cedars-Sinai hospital.
What are y'all opinions (Do not become political)
ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes emergency heart surgery.

Post by ToledoRailfan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:27 pm

I always forget that he was actually a governor.
TheAlatreus

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes emergency heart surgery.

Post by TheAlatreus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:10 pm

I knew Schwarzenegger. He was in a lot of movies. The Terminator was a good series, I used to watch Terminator.
Southern California is known for it's sunny weather, the beaches, and even attractions! Gotta Go Fast! - Sonic The Hedgehog. Favorite place - Hollywood