A message to everyone who was subscribed to me on YouTube

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

nickrink

A message to everyone who was subscribed to me on YouTube

Post by nickrink » Sun May 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello, if you remember my YouTube channel (Nick Rink) I have been gone off of YouTube for a while. While I was gone, I hid my channel, I did not know that when you hid your channel, you lost all your subscribers. So when I came back to YouTube, I looked at my channel and noticed that the YouTube channel that I have been working very hard on for 3 years has now lost all of its subscribers. So I was wondering if those of you who were subscribed to me could subscribe back. I'm sorry that I'm making such a big deal about this. Here is the link to my channel (before I left, I changed the name to SE Michigan Rail Production which I regret, I will change it back later this month).: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-CXi ... A/featured
NathanFromEngland

Re: A message to everyone who was subscribed to me on YouTub

Post by NathanFromEngland » Mon May 07, 2018 3:02 am

nickrink wrote:Hello, if you remember my YouTube channel (Nick Rink) I have been gone off of YouTube for a while. While I was gone, I hid my channel, I did not know that when you hid your channel, you lost all your subscribers. So when I came back to YouTube, I looked at my channel and noticed that the YouTube channel that I have been working very hard on for 3 years has now lost all of its subscribers. So I was wondering if those of you who were subscribed to me could subscribe back. I'm sorry that I'm making such a big deal about this. Here is the link to my channel (before I left, I changed the name to SE Michigan Rail Production which I regret, I will change it back later this month).: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-CXi ... A/featured
How come you did hide your channel, i don't mean to get personal or anything.

I subbed back, :Wink:
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Mon May 07, 2018 8:33 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:
nickrink wrote:Hello, if you remember my YouTube channel (Nick Rink) I have been gone off of YouTube for a while. While I was gone, I hid my channel, I did not know that when you hid your channel, you lost all your subscribers. So when I came back to YouTube, I looked at my channel and noticed that the YouTube channel that I have been working very hard on for 3 years has now lost all of its subscribers. So I was wondering if those of you who were subscribed to me could subscribe back. I'm sorry that I'm making such a big deal about this. Here is the link to my channel (before I left, I changed the name to SE Michigan Rail Production which I regret, I will change it back later this month).: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-CXi ... A/featured
How come you did hide your channel, i don't mean to get personal or anything.

I subbed back, :Wink:
Thanks, for some reason (I have know idea why) I just felt that I wanted to take a break from YouTube for a while.
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 am

I just checked my channel, and I believe that Google restored my subscribers, because it says I have 108. :Grin:
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Mon May 14, 2018 2:47 pm

You hid your channel because you left the hobby for a while??
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Tue May 15, 2018 10:07 am

ZachL wrote:You hid your channel because you left the hobby for a while??
Yes, I left the hobby for only a month (I really have no idea why I did.) I now have all of my subscribers back because Google restored them. :Grin:
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm

I don't understand though...why would you hide your channel just because you left the hobby? Is there any reason you didn't just leave it open?
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Thu May 17, 2018 4:55 pm

ZachL wrote:I don't understand though...why would you hide your channel just because you left the hobby? Is there any reason you didn't just leave it open?
I really don't know what else to say about it... that is pretty much all I can explain. I guess I was just being dumb and left YouTube for a month. lol
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 pm

This is why it's important to always think and consider before you do, man. :Check:
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am

ZachL wrote:This is why it's important to always think and consider before you do, man. :Check:
Yep, but I got all of my subscribers back so it's fine.