Finally Done with school

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Finally Done with school

Postby Ethan the Railfanner » Mon May 21, 2018 9:35 pm

I have some exciting news to tell you... I'm finally done with school! :Clap: That means I finished 8th grade, and now I have no more school until August. I will be a freshman next school year! That means I'm going into 9th grade! And that means, expect more RR Crossing and Train Videos! And expect new posts with my community tab on my channel! Horray! :Clap:
As of right now, I am currently getting RR crossing pics from mostly Tennessee and Kentucky. And I have been getting Ohio pics as well. For the rest of the year, I will consist of Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, and (possibly) Georgia RR Crossing Pictures. I may also see about getting out to Mississippi for RR crossings, but that remains to be seen.
Ethan the Railfanner

Re: Finally Done with school

Postby ZachL » Mon May 21, 2018 10:02 pm

You're not finished with school until you're finished with college. :Wink:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ZachL

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon May 21, 2018 10:19 pm

ZachL wrote:You're not finished with school until you're finished with college. :Wink:

Or at least high school. There are plenty of jobs out there that don't require post-secondary education (of course, not all of these jobs are exactly well paying, but still...), and trade school is another route one can take for their post-secondary education.
There should be a legal limit as to how humid it can be on any given day during the summer here in the South...

Send me or any other admin a private message or email if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby Ethan the Railfanner » Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 am

When I say I'm finally done with my school, that means I'm on summer break. My mistake.
As of right now, I am currently getting RR crossing pics from mostly Tennessee and Kentucky. And I have been getting Ohio pics as well. For the rest of the year, I will consist of Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, and (possibly) Georgia RR Crossing Pictures. I may also see about getting out to Mississippi for RR crossings, but that remains to be seen.
Ethan the Railfanner

Postby NathanFromEngland » Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 am

Ethan the Railfanner wrote:When I say I'm finally done with my school, that means I'm on summer break. My mistake.

I'm stuck until July. :Unsure:
(UK is fun) :Tongue2:
But i can finish in June next year. :TUP2:
NathanFromEngland

Postby Ethan the Railfanner » Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 am

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Ethan the Railfanner wrote:When I say I'm finally done with my school, that means I'm on summer break. My mistake.

UK does end quite late, about 2 months after I get out of school. But they do start in Early September, I start in Early August. And their summer break is aronud 6 weeks, compared to mine which I have around 9-10 weeks of summer break.
Ethan the Railfanner

Postby NathanFromEngland » Tue May 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Ethan the Railfanner wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:

UK does end quite late, about 2 months after I get out of school. But they do start in Early September, I start in Early August. And their summer break is aronud 6 weeks, compared to mine which I have around 9-10 weeks of summer break.

The only time i've been off more than 6 weeks was around 3 years ago, my high school moved to a new site, so we finished in early July.

The only reason why i finish next year in June is because once i leave, i can have a few months to myself. I just need to survive my exams! :Scared:
NathanFromEngland

Postby ZachL » Tue May 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Your thread title could be interpreted otherwise. "Done with school" means that you are finished with school forever, whereas "Done with school for the summer" would make more sense.
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ZachL

Return to General Chat