locations of converted buildings

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

Re: locations of converted buildings

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:01 pm

ZachL wrote:
dan the ca railfan wrote:
ZachL wrote:
dan the ca railfan wrote:when they were building ti in 2008 only to have it close in 2014
if the cost of operation exceeds the intake of money, then I don't see a reason to keep it open..
true biut a couple of days a ago i bought a bible from dollar tree and one of the most common word phrases in the bible is spoke however in mine it says spake so almoast every page in my bible has a misprint.

oh well i guess that's what you get from a dollar store bible
spake is a word
Sounds like he had an older translation of it (probably the King James Version, if I had to guess).
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
ZachL

Re: locations of converted buildings

Post by ZachL » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:29 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
ZachL wrote:
dan the ca railfan wrote:
ZachL wrote:
dan the ca railfan wrote:when they were building ti in 2008 only to have it close in 2014
if the cost of operation exceeds the intake of money, then I don't see a reason to keep it open..
true biut a couple of days a ago i bought a bible from dollar tree and one of the most common word phrases in the bible is spoke however in mine it says spake so almoast every page in my bible has a misprint.

oh well i guess that's what you get from a dollar store bible
spake is a word
Sounds like he had an older translation of it (probably the King James Version, if I had to guess).
My exact thoughts. After researching spake versus spoke, I found out that the former is pretty old in its use, and the King James Version of the Bible is the only version I could think of to use such a word.
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538