Wayside Signal Parts Request

This part is for people who are looking for particular wayside signal parts or complete signals themselves. Do not put crossing signal parts in this forum.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

rmitchelljr

Wayside Signal Parts Request

Post by rmitchelljr » Sun May 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Hello all. Stumbled across your board and it looks like it has some great information. Here is a little about me and current projects.

Mag-Flag Wigwag.

The wig-wag has been redone and is operational. I have a brand new banner that I put on it. It looks great. I just recently acquired a short cast iron instrument case that I plan on putting a long pole and a friend is going to construct the out rigger to mount the wig-wag on. I have not decided if I will put a crossbuck on this assembly or not. I have been promised an old cast iron crossbuck but I do not have it yet.

Needed: I have two of the three steps for the pole I need. They are the early model designed for the 4 inch pole. They are not the newer, single strand wrap around models.

US&S Highway Crossing Flasher.

I am about 40 percent into a complete restore on a 1930 circa US&S highway flasher assembly. It has four 8 inch lenses and it is super heavy. I have it all broke down and will be sending various pieces to the sandblaster over the next month. I will be mounting it on a 4 inch pole with a Western Cullen mechanical bell on top with the beaded crossbuck sign.

Needed: I desperatley need the cover over the wiring box on the tree made by Union Signal. It is the box cover sort of shaped like home plate. I have a cover for it now but a US&S one would complete the restore.

H-2 Searchlights.

I have a five inch pole and base with two US&S Searchlights. Everything works and I have a dwarf signal with the red and lunar mechanism. I will be repainting and cleaning up as they have been out of service for years.

Needed:

I need the close up prism bullseye assembly for the H-2, a phankill for the dwarf, and the post mounting bracket for the dwarf. I also need a US&S H-2 flasher relay FN-27.

Well, lets hear what you are working on. If you can help me with any of the items needed, please contact me at:

rmitchelljr@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Ralph