Bracket needed

This part is for people who are looking for particular crossing signal parts or complete signals themselves. Do not put wayside signal parts in this forum.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

MD2020

Re: Bracket needed

Post by MD2020 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 am

Don't talk bad about a DMD just because you're not familiar with it. They are built like a tank and will survive a lot of times where a PMD won't. If you know how to adjust one correctly, they will give you years of trouble free service. They perform just like a PMD, they are just not dominate on the ends of the approaches like with the phase detection, but if the approaches are compensated, they work perfectly.

Trade you a WCH mechanical bell for the cards of of your DMD's?
Just the facts, ma'am.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 pm

MD2020 wrote:Don't talk bad about a DMD just because you're not familiar with it. They are built like a tank and will survive a lot of times where a PMD won't. If you know how to adjust one correctly, they will give you years of trouble free service. They perform just like a PMD, they are just not dominate on the ends of the approaches like with the phase detection, but if the approaches are compensated, they work perfectly.

Trade you a WCH mechanical bell for the cards of of your DMD's?
I'll bring it by sometime next year save shipping cost and I can bug the hell out of you again. :Smile:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm

if both you wont stop it I will report you to the board person ok and safe Tran it is a shit company ok wch rules :ROFL: :TUP2: and wrrs
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 am

ns 0333 wrote:if both you wont stop it I will report you to the board person ok
What on earth are you talking about? :huh:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

train man and the other guy ok and tell them this SAFE TRAN IS JUNK OK
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 am

and also put your head were it belongs not were it doesn't ok
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 pm

not also would it blow it but would cause a power problem ok :LOL3: :No1: :Doh: :2cents: :Censored: :ROFL: