looking for a m crossing bell this is not ebell topic

This part is for people who are looking for particular crossing signal parts or complete signals themselves. Do not put wayside signal parts in this forum.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ns 0333

looking for a m crossing bell this is not ebell topic

Post by ns 0333 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm

I am looking for a m bell made thru early 50dys- 90dys ok
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: looking for a m crossing bell this is not ebell topic

Post by TrainmanKight » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm

ns 0333 wrote:I am looking for a m bell made thru early 50dys- 90dys ok
WCH still makes model 333 bells, sold for around $200
If you want a different bell, go for ebay, or try talking to your local signal maintainer.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm

I am not going to pay 200 for that bell and I am not go to a signal maintainer or eBay ok you will have to find another way to get me buy one ok or if you have any ones for sale ok
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 am

ns 0333 wrote:I am not going to pay 200 for that bell and I am not go to a signal maintainer or eBay ok you will have to find another way to get me buy one ok or if you have any ones for sale ok
Quite demanding there, scrap price's fluctuate constantly but I found most bells sell for around $50 dollars, get off your ass and google railroad scrapers yourself. I'm telling you the best bet is ebay.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
ns 0333

Post by ns 0333 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 am

$135 for a bell on eBay no way due you will have to better then that ok
:Tongue3: :Bored:
aspengf8

Post by aspengf8 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:26 pm

I agree with kight, ebay is the best bet, check back every day. there's often some that go for $30 bucks. of course there are the crazy people that want $299 for a rusty WCH withouut a base but with patience you could find a good bell dirt cheap
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:22 am

aspengf8 wrote:I agree with kight, ebay is the best bet, check back every day. there's often some that go for $30 bucks. of course there are the crazy people that want $299 for a rusty WCH withouut a base but with patience you could find a good bell dirt cheap
aspengf8,
ns 0333 has been removed from the forum this topic is now closed.