GRS signal bracket wanted - FOUND

This part is for people who are looking for particular crossing signal parts or complete signals themselves. Do not put wayside signal parts in this forum.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

insertcoinhere

GRS signal bracket wanted - FOUND

Post by insertcoinhere » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello - I am looking for a bracket to clamp my GRS Type W crossing signals cross-pipe to the mast bracket. Mine was broken when I got the lights and has since been lost by the person tasked with repairing it.

The bracket would be approximately 3" long, 2" wide, and clamps a 1.5" pipe. Holes in bracket sized for 1/2" bolts 3" on center.No threads in the holes. The bracket looks like the attached picture I shamelessly stole from another post on this site.
GRS_Bracket.JPG
Example GRS bracket similar to what I am looking for
GRS_Bracket.JPG (36.62 KiB) Viewed 4680 times
I am also attaching a picture of the mast bracket that pairs with my missing bracket in case that helps anyone identify what I am looking for. Any and all help/leads would be appreciated.
GRS_Mast_Bracket (640x480).jpg
Mast bracket that it bolts to when clamping the cross-pipe
GRS_Mast_Bracket (640x480).jpg (130.93 KiB) Viewed 4680 times
Thanks much,
Greg

10/29/2016 - I was able to find my broken one from welder and will get it fixed and/or recast. There must not be many of these type W brackets out there so I am happy to have one to work with. Thanks to all who viewed this want ad!

:Closed4: