Update #754

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Smjh1979
Site Admin

Update #754

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Here's something I normally don't do. This week features a small 16 picture submission from Williamson, West Virginia.

Time had run out. Submissions closed on Monday at Noon, instead of Tuesday at Noon, because on Friday, I was (and still will be) gone for most of the day. I was going to push the update back to Thursday (Today). At Noon, I had not gotten any submissions in, so I was done for the week... Or so I thought...

CSXRailfan2 a few hours later came up with a submission, about 4 hours late. He didn't check the forum like he should've to see that submissions were closed, and pushed a day back. He really wanted the pictures to show up this week, but he was late. End of story...

I then thought of an idea. Why not have him do a favor for me, and I'll post his stuff early? He went for it, and sure enough, here's his submission viewable Today, 4 hours late.

By the way, the favor was to work on 3 accident pages for me, which he did, and are viewable in Dunbar, WV.

As for update #755, submissions won't open until Saturday because I'll be gone the whole day Friday. Submissions will close as normal, at 12 Noon on Tuesday as usual.
mlgillson

Re: Update #754

Post by mlgillson » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 pm

So is this your way of saying April Fool's?
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Re: Update #754

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

It wasn't my idea... I was going to post them earlier on, but it was CSXRailfan2's idea to make this update go Today, with no mention of the submission on the waiting list.

I give the April Fools idea all to him.