Update #823

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Update #823

Postby TommyBNSF » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:44 am

94 new pictures and 1 new video of 2 updated and 1 new crossings from Crest Hill, IL
76 new pictures of 4 new crossings from Forrest, IL
28 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 updated crossing from Godley, IL
320 new pictures and 1 new video of 21 new crossings from Marseilles, IL
397 new pictures and 6 new videos of 18 new crossings from Minooka, IL
418 new pictures and 7 new videos of 14 new crossings from Plainfield, IL
175 new pictures and 2 new videos of 5 new crossings from Shorewood, IL

My second update, and even bigger than the first!
User avatar
TommyBNSF
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Morris, IL

Re: Update #823

Postby freebrickproductions » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Put it in the proper forum for ya. :Tongue1:
I might do one over spring break. Very unlikely though, as I'll be taking several day trips places.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Update #823

Postby TommyBNSF » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Whoops. :Blush2:

Also, just curious, for anyone using Google Chrome, on the main page, does the icon in the tab show a Youtube icon? For some reason, mine shows a Youtube icon on just that page and no other page on the site, and it's driving me crazy. I don't know if it's just me, or if it's everyone getting that.
User avatar
TommyBNSF
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Morris, IL

Re: Update #823

Postby freebrickproductions » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:50 pm

It isn't for me, on both IE 11 and Chrome.
I think it's because this site doesn't have a set icon, and your browser somehow set YouTube's icon to the icon for this site.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Update #823

Postby ZachL » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:20 am

I could have sworn that years ago the site did have its own favicon.ico file :Confused:

But yeah, I think it's just a glitch in Google Chrome, because I see the google.com favicon on the forum's index page, but nowhere else.
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Re: Update #823

Postby freebrickproductions » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 am

BTW, you made a couple of mistakes on this page:
http://www.rxrsignals.net/Illinois/A-K/Forrest/Beech/

In picture 4, the light on the right is a Modern Industries light and in the table at the top, you say that the southern signal has two pairs of lights although it actually has four pairs of lights.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Update #823

Postby TommyBNSF » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Fixed. Not sure how an MI light snuck in that crossing. I may have noticed when taking the photo but forgot about it when I put the page together.
User avatar
TommyBNSF
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Morris, IL

Re: Update #823

Postby mlgillson » Wed May 27, 2015 11:19 pm

ZachL wrote:I could have sworn that years ago the site did have its own favicon.ico file :Confused:

But yeah, I think it's just a glitch in Google Chrome, because I see the google.com favicon on the forum's index page, but nowhere else.

The site did have a favicon.ico file. The file was still on the server, but was corrupted, so I made a new one. It's showing on Chrome, but will take some time for it to show on IE (days, weeks, maybe never). I haven't tried any other browser as of yet.
User avatar
mlgillson
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: Update #823

Postby freebrickproductions » Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 am

mlgillson wrote:
ZachL wrote:I could have sworn that years ago the site did have its own favicon.ico file :Confused:

But yeah, I think it's just a glitch in Google Chrome, because I see the google.com favicon on the forum's index page, but nowhere else.

The site did have a favicon.ico file. The file was still on the server, but was corrupted, so I made a new one. It's showing on Chrome, but will take some time for it to show on IE (days, weeks, maybe never). I haven't tried any other browser as of yet.

I'll try clearing my cookies and cache and see what happens in IE.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Update #823

Postby ZachL » Thu May 28, 2015 8:12 am

mlgillson wrote:
ZachL wrote:I could have sworn that years ago the site did have its own favicon.ico file :Confused:

But yeah, I think it's just a glitch in Google Chrome, because I see the google.com favicon on the forum's index page, but nowhere else.

The site did have a favicon.ico file. The file was still on the server, but was corrupted, so I made a new one. It's showing on Chrome, but will take some time for it to show on IE (days, weeks, maybe never). I haven't tried any other browser as of yet.

Ah wow, wonder what happened to it initially. Glad to see it back though! :TUP1:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
User avatar
ZachL
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Location: Hillsborough County/Tampa, FL

Next

Return to Website Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest