Update Schedule for 2017

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Re: Update Schedule for 2017

Postby ToledoRailfan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Also I really need to go to more spots around Tampa soon.

Don't photograph every crossing, i'm going to Tampa next year and i deserve my fair share. :Tongue2:

We really shouldn't be photographing every crossing for the site so it doesn't become (more) over crowed with the same stuff. :Wink: Just my :2cents:

Edit: And who wants to see the same stuff over and over again?
Last edited by ToledoRailfan on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToledoRailfan

Postby freebrickproductions » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:21 pm

My next update will be on November 25th, and will feature crossings from Georgia and maybe Virginia and possibly Wales(!) should I have time. Louisiana will have the following update from me, most likely on December 25th, with the one after that being Tennessee and maybe New York. New Jersey will likely be the following update with Alabama after that.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby ZachL » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:24 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Also I really need to go to more spots around Tampa soon.

Don't photograph every crossing, i'm going to Tampa next year and i deserve my fair share. :Tongue2:

At the very least, perhaps we could meet up and photograph some crossings together. Besides, I think it might help you if I showed you around because I know the area more, and I can show you the areas of town to avoid and which areas are safer to photograph in. There are quite a few areas around railroad tracks here that are high crime, and the last thing I need to hear is that something serious happened to someone from out of the country was impacted by a crime, nonetheless.

I agree with Seth as well.
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ZachL

Postby freebrickproductions » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:18 am

freebrickproductions wrote:My next update will be on November 25th, and will feature crossings from Georgia and maybe Virginia and possibly Wales(!) should I have time. Louisiana will have the following update from me, most likely on December 25th, with the one after that being Tennessee and maybe New York. New Jersey will likely be the following update with Alabama after that.

Quick change to this. The next update from me will be for Alabama, as it's the one I feel the most motivation to do. Since it has about 25 towns in it, it may be January 25, 2018 before it goes live. Louisiana, New Jersey, and/or New York will be the following ones, but not necessarily in that order.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Previous

Return to Website Updates