Re: Update Schedule for 2017

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:23 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
TheSignalMan2000 wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:Well, i also changed my location, man i spend 12 hours on 2 flights oh its just life. :LOL3:

Especially being woken up at quarter past four in the morning.
Welcome to America then!
I'm still at my house though.

We get to the airport at quarter past six. Check in, go through security, go to duty free while United Airlines (Don't judge) does their thing. Sit on a plane for 8 hours, then get off at Newark, get back on, and then its a straight trip to Orlando.

Manchester > Newark > Orlando.
Well, welcome to America soon then! :LOL3:

Also:
NathanFromEngland wrote:...while United Airlines (Don't judge) does their thing.
The Proper way to fly United Airlines is to not fly United Airlines.
Blame parents, not me. Flight to Newark was perfect.
Did you ride the automated monorail while you were there?
Did you mean AirTrain? Yes, i did.
ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:51 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
TheSignalMan2000 wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:Well, i also changed my location, man i spend 12 hours on 2 flights oh its just life. :LOL3:

Especially being woken up at quarter past four in the morning.
Welcome to America then!
I'm still at my house though.

We get to the airport at quarter past six. Check in, go through security, go to duty free while United Airlines (Don't judge) does their thing. Sit on a plane for 8 hours, then get off at Newark, get back on, and then its a straight trip to Orlando.

Manchester > Newark > Orlando.
Well, welcome to America soon then! :LOL3:

Also:
NathanFromEngland wrote:...while United Airlines (Don't judge) does their thing.
The Proper way to fly United Airlines is to not fly United Airlines.
Blame parents, not me. Flight to Newark was perfect.
Did you ride the automated monorail while you were there?
Did you mean AirTrain? Yes, i did.
Cool! I rode it from one of the terminals to the train station when I was staying in Newark for several nights. I would take a shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport. I could actually see the Monorail trains from my hotel room as the line ran real close to the hotel. This was three years ago.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Just FYI: My videos that I have yet to upload and the update for Mike's Railroad Crossing Website on August 25th may be delayed due technical issues on my end with my computer. I will get them uploaded as soon as possible though. Sorry for any inconveniences.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
TrickyMario7654

Post by TrickyMario7654 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Just FYI: My videos that I have yet to upload and the update for Mike's Railroad Crossing Website on August 25th may be delayed due technical issues on my end with my computer. I will get them uploaded as soon as possible though. Sorry for any inconveniences.
I'm fine if the update gets delayed, as I've haven't gotten many crossings recently.

I've tried to get High Street, Glen Iris twice now, but both times something has gone wrong and prevented me from getting it.
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:46 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Just FYI: My videos that I have yet to upload and the update for Mike's Railroad Crossing Website on August 25th may be delayed due technical issues on my end with my computer. I will get them uploaded as soon as possible though. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Whats up with the computer?
Oh, also i got my tripod, but I'm waiting on a day to head down to downtown Orlando.
TheSignalMan2000

Post by TheSignalMan2000 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Hey, that's no problem, I might try and get maybe a few crossings at the mean time, but I'm starting to have some car problems which could delay some photos of crossings, I may stick with some short-term traveling at the mean time till I get around fixing my car.
ImageImageImage
The crossing photographer of Louisiana, Mississippi, & East Texas

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSignalman2000/
My Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/158425094@N07/
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Long story short: My computer keeps throwing out a BSOD all of a sudden for no reason whenever I try to log in after I shut down my computer today. I'm currently using Safe Mode to copy over all of my files on my hard drive before I reset my computer to factory specs. Fortunately, all of the files for the site and my videos are on external hard drives already, but I'm copying over other personal files.

ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Post by ToledoRailfan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:27 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Fortunately, all of the files for the site and my videos are on external hard drives already, but I'm copying over other personal files.
Do you by any chance know how to cheaply recover files from a dead removal hard drive?
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
Long story short: My computer keeps throwing out a BSOD all of a sudden for no reason whenever I try to log in after I shut down my computer today. I'm currently using Safe Mode to copy over all of my files on my hard drive before I reset my computer to factory specs. Fortunately, all of the files for the site and my videos are on external hard drives already, but I'm copying over other personal files.
Hm, i can remember back in October 2016 my computer kept throwing this BSOD with the reason BAD_POOL_CALLER the day before i flew out to Greece. My parents had flight documents to print out last minute.

While browsing the ROBLOX forum this year, my computer suddenly went to a BSOD with this reason.
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)

I remember last year, i had a habit of switching my computer off at the wall without shutting down first to the point the hard drive became corrupted and my computer became unusable. I had to use my old computer before i got my gaming rig back. I've used that thing since December 25th 2015.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 am

Well, I reset my computer back to factory specs and was able to get it working properly again. Now I have 197 important updates to install, plus 11 optional updates. I may wait a bit before installing to see if this was an issue with one of the recent updates and if Microsoft also issued a patch for it.