Update Schedule for 2018

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

TommyBNSF

Update Schedule for 2018

Post by TommyBNSF » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:51 pm

I'll start the new topic for the 2018 schedule.

My updates will be pretty much the same as last year, being on the 12th of most months. They will most likely consist: Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana for February, March and April, and then Ohio and Michigan for most of the remaining year. I may also try and get out to Iowa at some point for crossings as well, but that remains to be seen.

David is planning an update for around the 25th of this month, and whatever else he has planned, he can add to this post.

I'm planning on having search added to the site sometime this month as well, as well as any other changes we deem necessary within the year.

I will also try and work on updates to the 102 pages probably this summer.
freebrickproductions

Re: Update Schedule for 2018

Post by freebrickproductions » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 pm

My updates will be the 25ths of the months that I can get them done.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
AmtrakProd

Post by AmtrakProd » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:52 am

freebrickproductions wrote:My updates will be the 25ths of the months that I can get them done.
I hate to bother you but what would those updates include, if you do have one for march, BTW I'll be taking pictures of crossings in New York soon.
NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:59 am

AmtrakProd wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:My updates will be the 25ths of the months that I can get them done.
I hate to bother you but what would those updates include, if you do have one for march, BTW I'll be taking pictures of crossings in New York soon.
I've got photographing of crossing signals in Florida to do in the summer. Whatever month your doing that, either before or later i'm totally fine with it.

I still need to do research on the FRA, but i can do that anytime.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:40 pm

AmtrakProd wrote:
My first update this year I'm planning for May as I'm overhauling Alabama's section, and updating and adding a bunch of crossings around the state. After that, it'll likely be New Jersey, New York, and/or Tennessee in the updates followed by all of the states that I've gotten only submissions from. For anyone who's making webpages themselves, feel free to send what you've completed over to Tommy or I as we can upload them for you when we can (and I'll be able to upload the already complete pages with the ones I'm doing for Alabama, Tennessee, New York, and New Jersey). Florida might also come later this year, as I'm heading down to Port St. Joe this summer.

NathanFromEngland

Post by NathanFromEngland » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
AmtrakProd wrote:
My first update this year I'm planning for May as I'm overhauling Alabama's section, and updating and adding a bunch of crossings around the state. After that, it'll likely be New Jersey, New York, and/or Tennessee in the updates followed by all of the states that I've gotten only submissions from. For anyone who's making webpages themselves, feel free to send what you've completed over to Tommy or I as we can upload them for you when we can (and I'll be able to upload the already complete pages with the ones I'm doing for Alabama, Tennessee, New York, and New Jersey). Florida might also come later this year, as I'm heading down to Port St. Joe this summer.
I'm probably guessing that your going to your family reunion that you do every two years.

I do wish i had a relative living in Florida, although going back in 2019 is uncertain, but i'm considering asking my parents to try Australia.
TheSignalMan2000

Post by TheSignalMan2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:24 pm

AmtrakProd wrote:
Forgetting someone (more likely a state)? :Blink:

Anyways, I have been a little quiet lately when it comes to submissions, because every time I want to try and get some more crossing photos and videos, 1 of 3 factors comes into play, either not enough money for gas/food, the weather, or work.

All I got left is New Orleans, LA, and once I get the photos (and videos) of New Orleans crossings accomplished, then I'll take a break.
ImageImageImage
The crossing photographer of Louisiana, Mississippi, & East Texas

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSignalman2000/
My Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/158425094@N07/
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 pm

TheSignalMan2000 wrote:
AmtrakProd wrote:

Anyways, I have been a little quiet lately when it comes to submissions, because every time I want to try and get some more crossing photos and videos, 1 of 3 factors comes into play, either not enough money for gas/food, the weather, or work.

All I got left is New Orleans, LA, and once I get the photos (and videos) of New Orleans crossings accomplished, then I'll take a break.
I'll probably work on your stuff when you're taking a break, so I don't have to separate out the stuff I'm doing an update on and any new submissions. Also, LA was covered by this clause:
freebrickproductions wrote: ...followed by all of the states that I've gotten only submissions from.
Haven't been to LA, so I haven't documented any crossings there myself, though I would like to go to the Shreveport area.

TheSignalMan2000

Post by TheSignalMan2000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 pm

TheSignalMan2000 wrote:
AmtrakProd wrote:

I'll probably work on your stuff when you're taking a break, so I don't have to separate out the stuff I'm doing an update on and any new submissions. Also, LA was covered by this clause:
freebrickproductions wrote: ...followed by all of the states that I've gotten only submissions from.
Haven't been to LA, so I haven't documented any crossings there myself, though I would like to go to the Shreveport area.
Ahh, cool...I should get New Orleans done by mid/late April.
ImageImageImage
The crossing photographer of Louisiana, Mississippi, & East Texas

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSignalman2000/
My Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/158425094@N07/
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:40 pm

*forgets David sent him the site templates and can build the Plant City crossings pages* :Tongue1:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538