01-25-24 Update

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

PlyingKibbles89

01-25-24 Update

Post by PlyingKibbles89 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:33 am

Well, this is my first ever update that I'm doing on my own! Huge thanks to freebrickproductions, who gave me and Hopen111 the ability to update the site, which I will always be grateful for. Anyways, this update is a decently small one. It includes stuff I was working on in 2022/23 before taking a long break from making pages. After getting the motivation to make pages again, I decided to get in all the crossings I documented on the BNSF Raton and Glorieta Subdivisions, which means New Mexico gets it's first update in almost 15 years! Also included is a new state, Wyoming! For this update, two crossings have been added to it, but expect more in my next update. Three parts of the Extras section are also getting updated. The first is the 102's bell section, which is getting a new bell, the GE electronic bell! The second page being updated is the very outdated My Regulars page, which will now serve as the submissions directory and a credits page for people who have submitted. If anyone wants to submit any photos or webpages to the site, be sure to check who is accepting submissions. The final part of the Extras section that is being revived is the Collections page. In this update, I am adding my bell collection to it, with plans to include other things in it in the future, like lights and signs. If anyone wants to submit their collection, go ahead and let me or any of the other admins know.

And without further ado, here's what this update includes:

3 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 updated crossing in Atwood, CO
46 new pictures of 2 new crossings in Boulder, CO
191 new pictures and 5 new videos of 6 new crossings and 1 updated crossing in Brighton, CO
269 new pictures and 7 new videos of 6 new crossings and 2 updated crossings in Commerce City, CO
26 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 updated crossing in Delhi, CO
40 new pictures and 2 new videos of 1 new crossing in Hoehne, CO
25 new pictures of 1 updated crossing in Model, CO
27 new pictures and 1 new video of 2 new crossings and 1 updated crossing in Trinidad, CO
11 new pictures of 1 new crossing in Bernal, NM
96 new pictures and 3 new videos of 3 new crossings in Las Vegas, NM
35 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 new crossing in Raton, NM
63 new pictures of 3 new crossings in Wagon Mound, NM
27 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 new crossing in Cheyenne, WY
28 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 new crossing in Tie Siding, WY
30 new pictures, 5 new audio clips and 5 new videos in Collections for PlyingKibbles89
Added a new page for GE electronic bells in the 102 section in Extras
Updated the Regulars page in Extras

As usual, let me know if you find any errors.
Proud owner of too many things.

GE B40-8W's are the best. Well, uh, maybe with some exceptions...?

My newest update: https://www.rxrsignals.com/Phpbb3/viewt ... 012#p46012