Kirkwood Ave. (Kirkwood, MO)

Text updates are made public here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Smjh1979
Site Admin

Kirkwood Ave. (Kirkwood, MO)

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm

The WCH mechanical bell that was there in picture 15 died in February 2009, and is now a WCH electronic bell as of April 24, 2009.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Kirkwood Ave. (Kirkwood, MO)

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:The WCH mechanical bell that was there in picture 15 died in February 2009, and is now a WCH electronic bell as of April 24, 2009.
YEP Union Pacific just :Censored: up my childhood favorit crossing
I perdect by 2012 there wount be any m-bells left on up jeff city sub itll be like the Geneva Sub :Cry1:

more bad news to report thoe as an update

TAYLOR AVE (KIRKWOOD MO)
safetran m-bell Is currently only CLICKING and not ringing even after i shook the signal
there is hevey track mainmence going on here and this bell is probley gone by now too

Macklind Ave (St louis Mo) GONE every thing is new wch equiment wch (20 in led lights,e-bells,gate mechs,ect )

Sutton Blvd (Maplewood Mo) Safetran m-bell now e-bell

safetran m-bell in pacific Mo only clicks
(ill have to check back on the safes in eureka and pacific soon (eureka bell worked but at points when the gate lower it stops)

Sappington Rd (Oakland Mo) i got a coal train at this crossing a month ago the bells worked fine but are back to the old way of ringing (only when the gates are in motion)

iam on a trip and wount be back in the st louis area for a month
NO request for videos will be taken at this time for crossings in st louis only when i get back
TRAINMANKIGHT
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight