Signal-Tech

Talk about crossing signal companies here. International companies are okay too.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

NSsignal

Signal-Tech

Post by NSsignal » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:12 am

If you’ve railfanned along the commuter part of the Geneva Sub you know a lot of pedestrian crossings have that another train is coming device. I was looking at the fate of amtrak p42s when an ad caught my attention. I clicked on it and it brought me to a website which has a bunch of warning devices. Now they have so many another train is coming things. They also make the no right/left turn signs. I thought this be interesting to put here. Now you want to go into the three lines as searching requires you to know the model number.
https://www.signal-tech.com/products/ra ... ng_signals
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.
Hopen111

Re: Signal-Tech

Post by Hopen111 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:10 pm

Very interesting. I might add it to /102/ later.
NSsignal

Post by NSsignal » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:58 am

So the new update is coming on April 20th right. No rush.
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:29 am

Looking at the products page, it appears they do blank-out signs in general, though for slightly more specialized purposes than just light-up "No Left Turn" and "No Right Turn" signs at intersections.
https://www.signal-tech.com/products
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
NSsignal

Post by NSsignal » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:35 am

They also do the another train coming signs. They look like the ones on the Metra portion of the UP Geneva Sub.