Watch out for this person (MUST READ)

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Smjh1979
Site Admin

Watch out for this person (MUST READ)

Post by Smjh1979 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Watch out for this person, who seems to be emailing a lot of people and making a lot of dumb requests, and not making a lot of sense.

It's advised for everyone to put the email address alexburden@bellsouth.net on your blacklist/block list. He has contacted at least 4 people including myself making a lot of dumb requests for crossings, and other spam-like content.

He has gone after:
Me
TrainmanKight
PaulSP (thinking he's TrainmanKight)
SouthernPacificLines

Who knows who could be next? It's advised for all people who have their email addresses posted on the site to block this person ASAP.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Watch out for this person (MUST READ)

Post by TrainmanKight » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:Watch out for this person, who seems to be emailing a lot of people and making a lot of dumb requests, and not making a lot of sense.

It's advised for everyone to put the email address alexburden@bellsouth.net on your blacklist/block list. He has contacted at least 4 people including myself making a lot of dumb requests for crossings, and other spam-like content.

He has gone after:
Me
TrainmanKight
PaulSP (thinking he's TrainmanKight)
SouthernPacificLines

Who knows who could be next? It's advised for all people who have their email addresses posted on the site to block this person ASAP.
anyone who wants to know heres one waked up question
We are here get some photos of those signals with cantilevers and gates and there are two Western Cullen Hayes Mechanical Bells.
And, next there are going to be some new gated crossings which are going to be 60 photos. And, one of the crossings and at this first gated crossing and there is a gated eastbound signal that has the sidelights facing left and the other pair of sidelights are facing right and there are basic lights and that means there are four pairs of lights and there is a Western Cullen Hayes Mechanical Bell on top and there is the other gated signal which is the gated westbound signal has only the basic lights and there is a General Signals Type One Electronic Bell that is on top and that is for an example. My name is Alexander Burden and if you have any questions just call me any questions at (NUMBER REMOVED, BECAUSE IT WAS FAKE) and thanks for Mississippi.
Alexander Burden
I traced the number its somewhere in Kentucky :Confused:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
SantaFebuff

Re: Watch out for this person (MUST READ)

Post by SantaFebuff » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Oddly enough. It sounds like he's actually trying to give a heads up on a railroad crossing...

Cheers,
Joshua