Submissions Being Accepted Temporarily

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

mlgillson

Submissions Being Accepted Temporarily

Post by mlgillson » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:39 am

For those of you that have pictures burning a hole in your pocket, or somewhere else for that matter, I will take them. However, you must follow these guidelines.

This offer is only good for those who have submitted to the site in the past. For those who have never submitted to the site before, I am asking for your continued patience while I get something more permanent in place.
Use the Gmail address shown on the Contact Me page.
The guidelines Mike had in place for submitting material are still in place. You know the drill. I expect the same.
This is only for pictures you have on hand now, not pictures you go out and take after reading this.
This is a limited window of opportunity. You have until 11:59 PM CST on December 18, 2011 to get them to me.

Depending on how many pictures I receive, I will make one point very clear. Do not except all of the pictures you send my way to appear on the next update. If I get a ridiculous amount, they may not show up at all. I will get to what I can in the amount of time I have.

If you're wondering why I'm suddenly accepting pictures, the answer is simple. I have to have something to publish when the site gets updated again. It's also a sign of progress.

I ask for your continued patience regarding the site. I still have some behind the scenes work to accomplish before I can get something more permanent in place.

Questions? I want to hear them. Complaints? Don't waste my time.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Submissions Being Accepted Temporarily

Post by TrainmanKight » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:13 pm

mlgillson wrote:Questions? I want to hear them. Complaints? Don't waste my time.
Nicely said Gillson, one thing I'd like to add is if anyone can make web pages or wants to help with submissions, just send a PM to Gillson or myself.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
Caltrain927

Post by Caltrain927 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I sent in my recent pictures of Folkston, GA I think 2 weekends ago
weatherdan882002

Post by weatherdan882002 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I just sent in my pictures of the updates to the Viall Ave 1 crossing here in town. :Smile: