Recent Downtime

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

Recent Downtime

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 pm

As pretty much all of us noticed, the site went down for the last few weeks in November. Gillson and I believe that this might've been a result from Tommy's update using up most of the bandwidth for the month. Because of this, the problem fortunately fixed itself as soon as we got to this month due to the monthly bandwidth resetting.

However, because of what happened last month, we are holding off on updates this month unless they are a necessity; though Gillson says that he might be doing one towards the end of the month. Also, I'm going to suggest to the rest of us admins to hold off on major updates until the last week or so of the month so if the site does cap out the bandwidth again, it will only be for a few days and not a couple of weeks. However, we'd still be able to do smaller updates (I'm going to say 600 pictures or less) near the beginning of the month. However, if we are able to get a new plan with data when the current one expires at the end of April or May, we'll probably be able to do larger updates towards the beginning of a month.

Thanks for being patient with us.
-Mike's Railroad Crossing Website & Forum Administrative Team
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
freebrickproductions

Re: Recent Downtime

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:37 am

Just an update: We will be swapping to a new hosting plan later this month. Stay tuned for more info.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.