Better Train Simulator Railroad Crossings

Post all Railworks pictures and videos here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Better Train Simulator Railroad Crossings

Postby SEMichiganRails » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:40 am

Hello Everyone! I know that if you play Train Simulator and you like Railroad Crossings A Lot (like me) you would like better working, more realistic, Railroad Crossings and Railroad Signals. There are signals called SMM Digital Railroad Crossings. Download them here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7y6t1dmz4 ... +STUFF.zip

A video I made on how to install the Railroad Crossing Signals: :Grin:
SEMichiganRails

Re: Better Train Simulator Railroad Crossings

Postby NathanFromEngland » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:30 am

I haven't played TS in months, mostly because it takes a big chunk out of my hard drive.
"I will have your back until WrestleMania. I’ve turned against all my partners and more importantly, I’ve stabbed all my friends in the back. But with you, John, it’s different."

— Shawn Michaels commenting on his future WWE Championship match against John Cena.
NathanFromEngland

Postby ToledoRailfan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 am

I don't have Train Simulator but I thought those signals have been available for years?
ToledoRailfan

Postby NathanFromEngland » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:59 am

ToledoRailfan wrote:I don't have Train Simulator but I thought those signals have been available for years?

Yep, around seven years, the site shut down not long after Dovetail Games developed working railroad crossing signals.
"I will have your back until WrestleMania. I’ve turned against all my partners and more importantly, I’ve stabbed all my friends in the back. But with you, John, it’s different."

— Shawn Michaels commenting on his future WWE Championship match against John Cena.
NathanFromEngland

Postby SEMichiganRails » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 am

You can still download them. Somebody saved all the files and put it on Mediafire so people could download it still. You can also use the Wayback Machine. :Grin:
SEMichiganRails

Return to Railworks Pictures/Video