Update #843 Teaser

Want to show off a future update? Show it here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

Update #843 Teaser

Post by freebrickproductions » Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 pm

So I've got the next update planned for 5-28-16. Here's what I plan on having in it:
Update843teaser.JPG
Update 843 Teaser Image
Update843teaser.JPG (27.23 KiB) Viewed 5890 times
I'm not entirely sure if Alabama will be part of it yet, but I do hope to put at least the towns of Guin and Gu-Win in the update, along with a bunch of videos.

EDIT: I just now realized I probably should've thrown Athens onto the list, since I have another video for it. :OhWell: But then again, Alabama is subject to change at any moment. :Wink:

EDIT 2: Also accidentally left off a couple of towns from Tennessee. I guess they'll just be a surprise for the update. :Wink:
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
cabman701

Re: Update #843 Teaser

Post by cabman701 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 am

freebrickproductions wrote:So I've got the next update planned for 5-28-16. Here's what I plan on having in it:
Update843teaser.JPG
I'm not entirely sure if Alabama will be part of it yet, but I do hope to put at least the towns of Guin and Gu-Win in the update, along with a bunch of videos.

EDIT: I just now realized I probably should've thrown Athens onto the list, since I have another video for it. :OhWell: But then again, Alabama is subject to change at any moment. :Wink:

EDIT 2: Also accidentally left off a couple of towns from Tennessee. I guess they'll just be a surprise for the update. :Wink:
Nice! I have seen the crossings in Lenoir City... I believe one was upgraded several years ago from mast flashers to gates.