Previews of some of future pages!

Want to show off a future update? Show it here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Re: Previews of some of future pages!

Post by ToledoRailfan » Wed May 17, 2017 7:28 pm

nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:And 1 more thing, how do you get the heading everyone has on top of their pages?
The header is an image. Everyone uses photoshop to create them but sense I don't have Photoshop, Tommy or David would create them on my pages. I'm trying to find a way to create them in Inkscape.
Ok, and for the rest of the help I need with the page and also a little preview, here is the link to the website: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/DTREMOTE/Desktop/Mikes%20Railroad%20Crossing%20Website%20Stuff/Mikes%20Railroad%20Crossing%20Website%20Model%20Railroad%20Signal%20Photos/nickrink's%20Model%20Signals.html

:Grin: Thank you!
You can't post links to files on your computer! :Tongue2:
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:And 1 more thing, how do you get the heading everyone has on top of their pages?
The header is an image. Everyone uses photoshop to create them but sense I don't have Photoshop, Tommy or David would create them on my pages. I'm trying to find a way to create them in Inkscape.
Ok, and for the rest of the help I need with the page and also a little preview, here is the link to the website: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/DTREMOTE/Desktop/Mikes%20Railroad%20Crossing%20Website%20Stuff/Mikes%20Railroad%20Crossing%20Website%20Model%20Railroad%20Signal%20Photos/nickrink's%20Model%20Signals.html

:LOL2: :oops:
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

I fixed it. :Grin:
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

You can post a screenshot.
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

I have a Windows 7 computer, I can't take screenshots. :Grin:
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 pm

nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

Windows 7 should have the snipping tool which is what I use on my computer with Windows 10.
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:

Windows 7 should have the snipping tool which is what I use on my computer with Windows 10.
Ok, I will try using that. :Grin:
nickrink

Post by nickrink » Wed May 17, 2017 7:47 pm

I can't find it. :Sad:
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 pm

nickrink wrote:I can't find it. :Sad:
cabman701

Post by cabman701 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 am

ToledoRailfan wrote:
nickrink wrote:I can't find it. :Sad:
You can also just hit shift, then the print screen button on your keyboard. It will copy the whole screen onto your clipboard. From there, I either open up Word or start a new email (where you can paste the screen shot into). You should then be able to right click on the picture and save it.