Michigan Page Errors

Find any mistakes such as dead links, misspelled text, or any other inaccuracies? Post them here to get them fixed.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

MichiganCSX622

Michigan Page Errors

Post by MichiganCSX622 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm

On the Michigan page, a lot of the cities arent showing up? I click on them and it takes me to a different link, which says its not available. Im hoping its not just my computer, so i have a couple of screenshots to show you guys what i am seeing. If it can be fixed it would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (89.79 KiB) Viewed 7938 times
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (79.51 KiB) Viewed 7938 times
Capture2.JPG
link that it shows
Capture2.JPG (9.96 KiB) Viewed 7938 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.19 KiB) Viewed 7938 times
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Michigan Page Errors

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

MichiganCSX622 wrote:On the Michigan page, a lot of the cities arent showing up? I click on them and it takes me to a different link, which says its not available. Im hoping its not just my computer, so i have a couple of screenshots to show you guys what i am seeing. If it can be fixed it would be greatly appreciated.
That is something Owensir will have to fix its on his server.
I'll forward the error report to him
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
owensri
Site Admin

Post by owensri » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

Whoops, I forgot that Mike had linked those pages from my site.

The reason for this error (well, actually it isn't an error) is I canceled my webhosting. I never updated my website anymore since I don't live in Michigan. I was a waste of money to keep going, so I canceled it yesterday. I hated to see it go, but that's the way it has to be. :Sad:
mlgillson

Post by mlgillson » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 am

I talked to Mike and he has a backup of those pages. He said he would reupload the pages as he has time.
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Everything's been restored onto my server. Didn't take nearly as much time as I thought it would.

Also, just as a reminder to MichiganCSX622, I noticed that you don't have the font pack installed. The fonts showing up on your computer are wrong for that page.

Click the following link: http://www.rxrsignals.net/Phpbb3/viewto ... f=5&t=1241 to download and install the fonts, then they'll show up correctly.

Other that that, I mark this error report :closed2: