Forum not storing cookies

Find any mistakes such as dead links, misspelled text, or any other inaccuracies? Post them here to get them fixed.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ZachL

Forum not storing cookies

Post by ZachL » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Is there anything wrong with cookies on the new server? For some reason, the forum isn't storing cookies, thus why people are having to login time after time again. Every time I try to go to index, it's giving me a &sid code after the php extension in the URL, even though I allow for cookies through my browser.
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
freebrickproductions

Re: Forum not storing cookies

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:36 pm

ZachL wrote:Is there anything wrong with cookies on the new server? For some reason, the forum isn't storing cookies, thus why people are having to login time after time again. Every time I try to go to index, it's giving me a &sid code after the php extension in the URL, even though I allow for cookies through my browser.
&sid I believe is part of PHP coding that gets put in the URL, and from what I can tell, it basically means the session ID that's randomly assigned every time you log in. Not sure why it's doing this though, maybe it has something to do with the forum software.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
mlgillson

Post by mlgillson » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:17 pm

This has been resolved.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Locking the thread since the issue has been fixed. If y'all encounter any more cookie issues, send one of us admins a PM and we'll re-open the thread.
:Closed4:
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.