Orlando, FL.

Find any mistakes such as dead links, misspelled text, or any other inaccuracies? Post them here to get them fixed.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Orlando, FL.

Postby NathanFromEngland » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 am

47 crossings? I don't see 47 crossings, all i see are 7 crossings.
Attachments
47..PNG
47..PNG (61.47 KiB) Viewed 868 times
"I will have your back until WrestleMania. I’ve turned against all my partners and more importantly, I’ve stabbed all my friends in the back. But with you, John, it’s different."

— Shawn Michaels commenting on his future WWE Championship match against John Cena.
NathanFromEngland

Re: Orlando, FL.

Postby ToledoRailfan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Could be possible that the Orlando page use to have more crossing pages but for whatever reason they were removed and the thumbnail area thing on the Florida page was never changed.
ToledoRailfan

Postby NathanFromEngland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:49 am

ToledoRailfan wrote:Could be possible that the Orlando page use to have more crossing pages but for whatever reason they were removed and the thumbnail area thing on the Florida page was never changed.

Don't think so, might just be a number mistake, Wayback Machine can only go from June 2009 to July 2016.
"I will have your back until WrestleMania. I’ve turned against all my partners and more importantly, I’ve stabbed all my friends in the back. But with you, John, it’s different."

— Shawn Michaels commenting on his future WWE Championship match against John Cena.
NathanFromEngland

Postby freebrickproductions » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:56 am

I think I hit the wrong number on my keyboard's keypad when typing in 7.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
freebrickproductions

Postby ToledoRailfan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:17 pm

NathanFromEngland wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:Could be possible that the Orlando page use to have more crossing pages but for whatever reason they were removed and the thumbnail area thing on the Florida page was never changed.

Don't think so, might just be a number mistake, Wayback Machine can only go from June 2009 to July 2016.

The Orlando page was last updated in 2008...
ToledoRailfan

Postby ZachL » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
NathanFromEngland wrote:

The Orlando page was last updated in 2008...

Doesn't mean he wasn't doing routine page maintenance. :Wink:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
ZachL

Return to Error Reports