Not receiving email notifications

Discussion on this very forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PaulSP, TommyBNSF

Not receiving email notifications

Postby ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 pm

For some reason when some one posts on a thread that I've created or posted on, I don't get an email like I usually do, I think this has only been happening to me today and yesterday. Has anyone else been having this problem?
Image Image Polish American railfan from Toledo, Ohio.

-------------------------------------
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorRailfan
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:08 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.


A few months ago all emails from the forum would go to spam but after a while it went back to sending them normally without going into "spam", right now I'm just not getting them at all.
Image Image Polish American railfan from Toledo, Ohio.

-------------------------------------
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorRailfan
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.


A few months ago all emails from the forum would go to spam but after a while it went back to sending them normally without going into "spam", right now I'm just not getting them at all.

Do you use Gmail as well? If so, then I wonder if Google's just having them rejected as it thinks they're spam e-mails.
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Not sure if this is related but sometimes when I make a post a message pops up saying "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''a:1:{s:5:"email";a:2:{s:12:"p' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/nzxylzsf/public_html/Phpbb3/cache/queue.php on line 3". it has only been doing that to me recently.
Image Image Polish American railfan from Toledo, Ohio.

-------------------------------------
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorRailfan
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.


A few months ago all emails from the forum would go to spam but after a while it went back to sending them normally without going into "spam", right now I'm just not getting them at all.

Do you use Gmail as well? If so, then I wonder if Google's just having them rejected as it thinks they're spam e-mails.


I use Gmail.
Image Image Polish American railfan from Toledo, Ohio.

-------------------------------------
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorRailfan
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:12 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:Not sure if this is related but sometimes when I make a post a message pops up saying "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''a:1:{s:5:"email";a:2:{s:12:"p' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/nzxylzsf/public_html/Phpbb3/cache/queue.php on line 3". it has only been doing that to me recently.


I just now discovered the topic for this after making the post.
Image Image Polish American railfan from Toledo, Ohio.

-------------------------------------
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorRailfan
User avatar
ToledoRailfan
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Postby freebrickproductions » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 pm

The e-mails work again. Thread locked until further notice.

:Closed4:
R.I.P. HMCR 8933; 1951-2013. Hasn't been moved since it was put next to Huntsville High School in 2015.

Send me or any other admin a PM/e-mail if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!
User avatar
freebrickproductions
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Huntsville, AL


Return to Forum Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest