Dear Robert Gift. I hope you read this

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

gedunk

Dear Robert Gift. I hope you read this

Post by gedunk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello RG

By now it should be apparent to you that several members of this forum, myself included, find many of your posted attitudes and beliefs hard to fathom, if not uncomfortable.

That said, neither I nor anyone else here feels that you need to conform to what we find personally acceptable. However, when someone makes so many bald assertions and statements, that someone should also be open to the probability of some "return fire" so to speak.

One of your recent posts mentioned "Jehovahs Witless", "Mor ons", and the "Christian Fantasy". Are you aware that at least one JW, quite probabaly a Mormon or two, and certainly several professed Christians inhabit this forum? Do you care, or are you just exercising your "right" to your opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, as are the rest of us. But this forum is about crossing signals and related topics. Granted the topics will stray; they always will. But we as a group try to stay on track (no pun intended), and not get personal.

I called you an asshole the other day. The post I was responding to was extraordinarily offensive to me and many others here, and was totally uncalled for. So far my opinion has no reason to change, and I have no reason to think you would care. But that's just my opinion.

I hope to be able to change my opinion, but that is up to you.
Last edited by gedunk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Dear Robert Gift. I hope you read this

Post by TrainmanKight » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 pm

I myself can say I 100% agree with you.
Robert Gifted comments were unrelated to half of the topics he reply to, also NO ONE likes a know-it-all
for him to tell maintainers how to do their job, and have a stupid quot to EVERYTHING along with his stupid (o)-(o) as lights
and DAMN COLOREs FOR EVERYTHING like we didn't understand pissed me off.

I'm soo frustrated I am at a loss of words
oh well I'm sure other people have their reply's
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
gedunk

Post by gedunk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

I guess he has removed himself from the forum. I clicked on his ID link, and was told that didn't exist.
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Nope. He was banned.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

gedunk wrote:I guess he has removed himself from the forum. I clicked on his ID link, and was told that didn't exist.
no his ass got booted from it
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
gedunk

Post by gedunk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:Nope. He was banned.
OK. I hope he gets a handle on whatever it is that's bugging him.
SantaFebuff

Post by SantaFebuff » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm

...that being said:

Yay. Now we shall talk about signals...:

Cheers,
Joshua
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

SantaFebuff wrote:...that being said:

Cheers,
Joshua
Robert Gifts RXR (o)-(o) works great right there
bnsflover

Post by bnsflover » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 am

SantaFebuff wrote:...
Yay. Now we shall talk about signals...:

Cheers,
Joshua
I have always loved that video. :LOL:
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!
Nimhster

Post by Nimhster » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I think I have something to say, so I better put down my :2cents: .

I was first told about Robert Gift from a YouTube user that goes by the name "hobbeekid" after I had a long talk about the type of civil defense sirens he had. He was telling me that he was selling the extra 2t22 he had bought back in 2004 and how Robert Gift owns a 2t22 himself. Hobbee explained to me what crazy experiments he tried out on the siren and how he posted so much nonsense and unrelated replies on another forum called "The Siren Board." After racking up 2865 posts, the administrators eventually banned him from the forum for reasons the forum members and themselves know. I have also found Robert's YouTube page along with some hateful comments directed towards him, most of in which were related to something religious. Robert, who had first instigated the harassing behavior to many other YouTube users would constantly bash on peoples' religions and cussing them out saying that it's all a big joke. So yeah, Robert will cause trouble wherever he goes, and unfortunately, he had brought some here too. :sleep: