Why I appreciate the mods and admin (and others).

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

bnsflover

Why I appreciate the mods and admin (and others).

Post by bnsflover » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

It actually starts with a long, long story. At the end of this, most of you will go "What the :Censored: is he talking about?!" Except for one person who is registered with the same forums(no, he is not as much of a jerk as they are :Wink: ).
That person will recieve a PM right after this post is written.

Anyway, on to the storytime. I registered to the forums(not this one). If you PM me, then I will give you the link. I got on. My first few posts got no responses. So, I started a new "Grade Crossing Pics" thread. That is where my karma got bombed. I posted a picture of a rare locomotive going through a crossing, and I got a reply FROM A MODERATOR saying "Why do pictures of gevoSPAMs obstructed by crossing masts need thier own thread?" A flame war between the Mods and I started up. No one but me posted a serious shots until page three. I got so fed up with that thread that I started up a new one. It was a screenshot of the week contest. The mods locked up my thread and lowered my karma even more. I mouthed off to them for being jerks. They thought that I was the main jerk. So I started up another question thread about why they locked it. They treated it as spam. They immediately deleted it. I posted the same super bowl poll thread as I had here, and a mod said "Oh, not another one of these :Censored: threads. They deleted my threead, and banned me for 30 days, which is where I stand now.

My ban on those forums should end tonight/tomorrow(not good at Math :LOL3: ). If you want the link to the forums, then PM me, and I will give you the link.
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!
bnsflover

Re: Why I appreciate the mods and admin (and others).

Post by bnsflover » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Note that I just got un-banned. A whole new side of me just opened up over there.
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 pm

bnsflover wrote:Note that I just got un-banned. A whole new side of me just opened up over there.
interested in seeing a link
sounds like that site has WAY too many mods that dont have anything good to do,
around here the admin/mods are all pretty much friends and talk to each other on a regular basis
if you have posts that dont meet our guidelines well send off a warning and if you reject the warning, well we all know what will happen then :Wink:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
gedunk

Post by gedunk » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 pm

That conduct is unfortunately common when a little person gets a little authority. If you ever want to see it on a larger scale, buy a condo and deal with the average Home Owners Association. Geeeez.
bnsflover

Post by bnsflover » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, the only possible reason that my post count is lowered from 140 to 121 is the mods are retards over there. :Curse1:

By the way, my karma over there is -22.
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!
bnsflover

Post by bnsflover » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Well, an Administrator finally came in and raised my Karma to the positives and assured me that they should be better to me then that. I am willing to believe him.
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!