Never Added Any of my Xing Photos all the way from 2013

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Trainzmandude2012

Never Added Any of my Xing Photos all the way from 2013

Post by Trainzmandude2012 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Mainly for Michael:
Not entirely too satisfied on the fact none of the crossing picture I sent you made it on the site. :Mad:

Yah I probably should have gotten this in early (like 2 years early) but Michael, you never have put any of my RR crossing pictures from 2013. I sent one set of crossing pictures back in August 2013. It was of a crossing in Lenoir City. It was South Grand Street crossing. I had anticipated seeing it at most month after under the crossing pictures and when I didn't, I was disappointed but couldn't say anything about it due to schoolwork. If you know why you they haven't been put on the site, please reply.
freebrickproductions

Re: Never Added Any of my Xing Photos all the way from 2013

Post by freebrickproductions » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:44 pm

He might still be working on the page. He's been extremely busy and that's why we've only had like 3 or 4 updates a year for the past two years.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
ZachL

Post by ZachL » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Might I suggest perhaps sending them to freebrick, or even Tommy for that matter?

Also, I found that using Dropbox/OneDrive links to deliver photos is much more effective than just attaching them in an email (because there are limits on email attachments); I sent a Dropbox link to Joshua one time and he got ahold of my photos without a hassle and made them into a page. :Smile:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
Trainzmandude2012

Post by Trainzmandude2012 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:55 am

He just never replies and hasn't reply to anything since he told me how to send him the pictures.