HopenRXRTools/How To Create Pages Easier!

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Hopen111

HopenRXRTools/How To Create Pages Easier!

Post by Hopen111 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:49 pm

So I recently made a program which allows for anyone (With a Windows 10-11 PC) to make their own pages in a few short minutes! Then you can do some minor edits afterwards for adding more descriptions and text with KompoZer or something. Basically HopenRXRTools can sort all the photos you need sorted into rows and columns and it can create results like this:
image_2023-10-27_184504484.png
image_2023-10-27_184504484.png (225.35 KiB) Viewed 3263 times

For the link to the GitHub page for downloading it for yourself, here it is:
https://github.com/Hopen111/HopenRXRTools
There's a LOT more instructions for using it on the GitHub page.
I was able to increase the amount of pages I could make by a LOT. Before I was only able to make about one per day. I recently made SIX in THREE HOURS!
NSsignal

Re: HopenRXRTools/How To Create Pages Easier!

Post by NSsignal » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Sp you need Python, and kompozer correct. Or am I forgetting something besides the actual program.
And this cost no money right.
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.
Hopen111

Post by Hopen111 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:10 pm

Sorry I haven't responded in half a month!

But you are correct! None of this will cost money and the only programs you will need is Python, Photopea, and KompoZer. If this costed money then that would kinda defeat the purpose of making a program since not many people want to make pages and I'm sure none of them would want to pay any money.
NSsignal

Post by NSsignal » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:30 am

Agreed. I just don’t feel like sending pictures in is super effective. It takes forever as the creators are working on their own and they have life’s
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.
NSsignal

Post by NSsignal » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:31 am

It’s just to much of a hassle to give the creators the pics
Hopen111

Post by Hopen111 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:37 pm

HopenRXRTools allows for anyone to make their own pages but they cannot submit without the help of an admin. This is because the program doesn't have access to edit webpages on the site. I submit my pages with google drive.