How to Join *UPDATED MAY 26, 2012*

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Smjh1979
Site Admin

How to Join *UPDATED MAY 26, 2012*

Post by Smjh1979 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 pm

*This post is outdated see post below for details*

We tried to re-open registrations, but it resulted in way too many spammers trying to join, to the point of getting 5 spam accounts within a 30 minute time period, which would result in approximately 250 spam accounts to be created per day.

We've had no choice but to go back to the old method of emailing one of us to create the account for you. Blame the spammers for this, not us.

Email either (removed) or (removed) with a request that you want to join and what you want your username to be, and the three of us will go through it and make a decision.

Note that when you do join, your first 5 posts will have to be approved, and if your first impression is not very good, you will be banned.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: How to Join *UPDATED JANUARY 24, 2011*

Post by TrainmanKight » Sat May 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Update: you can now join by clicking the register button and going through that process.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
LARDLOGO

Re: How to Join *UPDATED MAY 26, 2012*

Post by LARDLOGO » Sun May 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Yes, joining is really easy. I registered just recently and I can tell you it's as easy as 1-2-3 :cool:
Railfanning since December 28, 2009!