Site to close in a few days

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Site to close in a few days

Post by TrainmanKight » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:I've already gotten the required monies for the site. Thanks for asking though.

I asked HostMDS if they would let me go another 2 years like last time, and they refused. Just as well... This site will probably be just as dead as Dan's Wigwag Site in a few weeks.
As long as it stays up, I'm happy
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
bnsflover

Post by bnsflover » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 pm

TRAINMANKIGHT wrote:
Smjh1979 wrote:I've already gotten the required monies for the site. Thanks for asking though.

I asked HostMDS if they would let me go another 2 years like last time, and they refused. Just as well... This site will probably be just as dead as Dan's Wigwag Site in a few weeks.
As long as it stays up, I'm happy
Ditto. I refer to this site for all of the information that I need. I don't care if it gets updated every week. :Wink:
Rob
Certrified BNSF Lover.
BNSF rulez!
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm

This topic is being superseded with this one. http://www.rxrsignals.net/Phpbb3/viewto ... f=5&t=1993

This topic is no longer valid and is closed.

:Closed3: