We're back!

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

We're back!

Post by freebrickproductions » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:07 pm

As you all know, the forums are finally back up! However, the site is still a work in progress, so it'll be a little bit before everything is back up and business resumes as usual.
Let us know if you notice and/or encounter any errors or mistakes in what's currently up on the new server.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
ZachL

Re: We're back!

Post by ZachL » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Y'all might wanna post a notice to the old forum (.net/phpbb3) that we're over here now, or just simply redirect the URL. There's still some stragglers over there. :oops:
Crossing pictures from Plant City, FL are finally here! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2538
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:38 pm

ZachL wrote:Y'all might wanna post a notice to the old forum (.net/phpbb3) that we're over here now, or just simply redirect the URL. There's still some stragglers over there. :oops:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention! The old url (rxrsignals.net) just redirects to the new site, so you can't really access the old forum without the exact URL (http://rxrsignals.net/Phpbb3/index.php). I'm currently locking the old forum up though.

freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Okay, one thing I've noticed is that the "Keep me logged in" option on the forum doesn't seem to work anymore.
Not that it's a major issue, in fact, it's slightly more secure, but it's also a bit annoying to have to log in just about every time I access the forum.

mlgillson

Post by mlgillson » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:14 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Okay, one thing I've noticed is that the "Keep me logged in" option on the forum doesn't seem to work anymore.
Not that it's a major issue, in fact, it's slightly more secure, but it's also a bit annoying to have to log in just about every time I access the forum.
This should be fixed. The cookies were still tied to the old domain.