Not receiving email notifications

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

ToledoRailfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Not receiving email notifications

Post by ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 pm

For some reason when some one posts on a thread that I've created or posted on, I don't get an email like I usually do, I think this has only been happening to me today and yesterday. Has anyone else been having this problem?
freebrickproductions

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:08 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.
A few months ago all emails from the forum would go to spam but after a while it went back to sending them normally without going into "spam", right now I'm just not getting them at all.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:Nor have I. I know that for a while, Gmail was trying to classify the e-mails from the forum about topic replies as "spam" (at least on my end) for some reason.
A few months ago all emails from the forum would go to spam but after a while it went back to sending them normally without going into "spam", right now I'm just not getting them at all.
Do you use Gmail as well? If so, then I wonder if Google's just having them rejected as it thinks they're spam e-mails.

ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Not sure if this is related but sometimes when I make a post a message pops up saying "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''a:1:{s:5:"email";a:2:{s:12:"p' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/nzxylzsf/public_html/Phpbb3/cache/queue.php on line 3". it has only been doing that to me recently.
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:
ToledoRailfan wrote:
Do you use Gmail as well? If so, then I wonder if Google's just having them rejected as it thinks they're spam e-mails.
I use Gmail.
ToledoRailfan

Post by ToledoRailfan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:12 pm

ToledoRailfan wrote:Not sure if this is related but sometimes when I make a post a message pops up saying "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''a:1:{s:5:"email";a:2:{s:12:"p' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/nzxylzsf/public_html/Phpbb3/cache/queue.php on line 3". it has only been doing that to me recently.
I just now discovered the topic for this after making the post.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 pm

The e-mails work again. Thread locked until further notice.

:Closed4: