Submissions

News on the website and/or forum is posted here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

AndyWS

Submissions

Post by AndyWS » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:11 pm

To whom should I e-mail picture submissions, and where would I find the addresses?

I have a backlog of pictures from southeast Wisconsin dating to before Mike H. passed, which I had been planning to send to him but he got too sick to work on the site.

I'm thinking of creating a Google Drive folder with all the content for each crossing, and just sharing the folder with the e-mail addresses of the admin(s).

I'd also like to get back to taking signal pictures, mainly to update some of the crossings in my area that have had major changes. Almost all crossings have had some changes since they were first added to the site, mostly to replace the 8" lights with 12" x 24" LEDs. I won't be updating ALL the crossings, it would take way too much time and most of the upgrades look the same. However, there are a few noteworthy changes I should get to like the removal of the barrier gates and installation of all new signals at Whitney Way here in Madison, and the re-opening of the tracks in Fitchburg/Oregon with major changes/upgrades to most of those crossings and the creation of two new signalized crossings that didn't exist before!
freebrickproductions

Re: Submissions

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:12 pm

I'll be willing to take the pictures for ya. Paul also might, but I'm not sure how busy he is. Send me a PM and I'll send you my e-mail.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
Raco_GS

Post by Raco_GS » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 pm

freebrickproductions wrote:Paul also might.
That's a negative, still too busy with my business.

I've had no time to make any pages for my own crossing pictures, I haven't even had time to open that stuff you sent me to make pages.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 pm

PaulSP wrote:
freebrickproductions wrote:Paul also might.
That's a negative, still too busy with my business.

I've had no time to make any pages for my own crossing pictures, I haven't even had time to open that stuff you sent me to make pages.
Ah.

I also know Tommy went to Wisconsin recently as well, so expect an update to that from him over the summer.

AndyWS

Post by AndyWS » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:16 pm

A while back I uploaded some pictures to my Google Drive and e-mail access to some of the admins, but they've not made it on the site yet.

These crossings in the city of Wauwatosa, WI (abuts Milwaukee to the west):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... VRla3BndFk

I also have a few more sets of some of the more unique crossings photographed over the last few years, such as 17th Road near Dalton, WI (crossbucks and bell only). Eventually I'll get around to editing and uploading them.
freebrickproductions

Post by freebrickproductions » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:08 am

AndyWS wrote:A while back I uploaded some pictures to my Google Drive and e-mail access to some of the admins, but they've not made it on the site yet.

These crossings in the city of Wauwatosa, WI (abuts Milwaukee to the west):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... VRla3BndFk

I also have a few more sets of some of the more unique crossings photographed over the last few years, such as 17th Road near Dalton, WI (crossbucks and bell only). Eventually I'll get around to editing and uploading them.
Since Tommy typically works Wisconsin, I've forwarded this onto him.

AndyWS

Post by AndyWS » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Cool, thanks.