10th Street, Garden City, AL

Post videos from railroad crossings here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

10th Street, Garden City, AL

Post by freebrickproductions » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:20 pm

*originally recorded on 2-17-23*

Signal on the left: 2 pairs of WCH 12x24 inch lights with Leotek EV Series LEDs, an NEG electronic bell, a Siemens gate mechanism, and NEG LED gate lights.
Signal on the right: 2 pairs of WCH 12x24 inch lights with Leotek EV Series LEDs, an NEG electronic bell, a Siemens gate mechanism, and NEG LED gate lights.

After I caught M647, I continued on up to this crossing for my next video, as I still needed to film this one. Not too long after I got here, this I029 came through with a CM44AC pulling on the head-end and another CM44AC working as the mid-train DPU.

This crossing is an alright one, the signals here having been installed by CSX in 2019/2020 it appears, replacing a pair of private crossing signs, and are pretty much still entirely original. Nothing really too much to say about them otherwise though, as it's a fairly standard modern CSX install. When I first documented this crossing back in 2020, the private crossing signs were still here but have obviously since been removed. An old white CSX ENS sign is still posted on a nearby utility pole, however.

http://www.rxrsignals.com/Alabama/G-Q/Garden_City/10/
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.